8/16 Cleo AMPS 176 +2 235 PMPS 253 +2.5 285 +4 235 +6 201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Cleo, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

2. Sugar’s Mama

Sugar’s Mama Well-Known Member

Yay, :cool:!

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  3. Angela & Cleo

AM+2 mellow yellow...will try and get a +6ish today but not sure I am going to be able to after looking at the work schedule :(.
    Unless PMPS shows otherwise, will increase to 2.25U in PM cycle.
    Hope everyone has a sugar safe day

Tiger(GA) and Ruth likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Looks like an increase!

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh, I was just going to ask you if you were holding the dose a little longer due to the blues you've been getting. But they're a little sparse here and there, aren't they? Hope you have a good day, Angela (Cleo, too, of course!) I hope she will drop back down from the yellow.

6. Angela & Cleo

@Suzanne & Darcy We held the dose a little longer because Cleo had a FIC flareup which just subsided yesterday afternoon. We're giving/gave it two cycles (8/15PM and 8/16AM) to see if she'd come down a bit after the flareup. Back up to 2.25U tonight :). Those blues were nice but :D are better.

7. Sugar’s Mama

Sugar’s Mama Well-Known Member

Hopefully 2.25 is the magic dose to get Cleo’s pancreas responding!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Yes. Gotta love those greens. What does she do when it flares? Does she cry in the litter box and visit it frequently? What are you giving her for it? Did you try the corn silk tea or glucosamine? Pain meds?

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Cleo comes back down soon.

10. Angela & Cleo

PMPS 253 really wish my work schedule allowed for a lunch break today so I could have grabbed a +6ish test. :mad: . Curious if she stayed flat all day or dipped a bit mid cycle. oh well...che sara etc etc.
    Upped the dose and hoping she sees better numbers, lower blues and greens, and stays clear of those limes.

Amy & Herman and Max & Lori like this.
  11. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose Angela! So glad Cleo is feeling better though. I feel like she will come down soon. Flat yellows sometimes are a warning sign for me. Max goes lower after that sometimes. It’s got to be hard trying to work and manage her diabetes. You are doing so great though!

12. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Hoping Cleo is feeling better and good luck with the dose crease. :bighug::bighug::bighug: