? 8/2/20, Tiger, 12 hr curve.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy Jones, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Wendy Jones

Wendy Jones Member

I'm sure I didn't post my subject correctly but I wanted to see if someone could please look at Tigers curve today and tell me if he should increase to 3 units. His lowest numbers were well over 100. He's currently at 2.5. Thanks!

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2602993/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Reason for edit: Forgot previous link
  2. Juls and Billy

Juls and Billy Member

I'm not as familiar with Basaglar as I am ProZinc, but if it was me, I would not up it an entire half unit. Especially with those nice blues mid-cycle. You could try raising to 2.75 for 7 days and see how he does with that. Might be enough to hit some greens.

Wendy Jones and teresazu like this.
  3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You could go ahead and increase by .25 so up to 2.75

You don't want to go up by .5 with him getting into blues on the 2.5

Please try to remember to always get at least 1 test on the PM cycle. Without it, you're missing half the data (and it could be the important half!)

4. Wendy Jones

Wendy Jones Member

Thanks. I was thinking maybe only .25 soccer he's had the few lower ones. I'm only able to get one PM about 4 hours post PSPM. His low doesn't seem to happen until between 8-10 hours after his shot but that's 2 a.m and I have to work in the morning so best I can do is leave food out.

5. Wendy Jones

Wendy Jones Member

Thank you. That's what I was thinking. I'm afraid to go too far.