Hi all! So, Wednesday night I changed Cheeto out at a lower dose of 0.5 units. I have successfully held that dose for both AM and PM shots everyday. Tomorrow will be 5 days held at that dose. I am feeling I need to increase to 0.75 units for a while? I haven't had any greens, and only one blue number this whole time. At least I feel like I am starting somewhere instead of trying to work backward. Would you start the increase tonight, or wait until tomorrow mornings' shot? Thanks!