8/2 Luci AMPS 199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Saturday's Condo

Good morning everyone! Luci earned herself a reduction last night with a dramatic nearly 200 point drop to below the thresh hold! Big time shark chaser decided to grace the sharks with her presence last night.

This is a testament to anyone who doesn't get a test before bed!

Luci is feeling fine - after DH fed her HC and then LC and left plenty of food in the auto feeder for her - she sailed along and is now feeling like her usual spunky self. She's found a dust bunny underneath the pantry door that has captured her attention...it's difficult to see because it's tiny and I haven't go the heart to try to sweep it away...she falls on her side to get a better look at said dust bunny and then turns her head upside down for a better view...obviously it's entertaining to her!

I hope you all have a pleasant day and that your kitties surf safely.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I'm glad she came back up for you. How cute on the dust bunny.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Way to go Luci. Hope she takes to the reducie. Surf safe Luci, have a good day Sue.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

congrats on the reduction!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:cool:Way to go pretty girl:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Congrats Luci, and surf safely today, ok? Nice catch, Sue. Especially good reminder for newbies like myself of the importance of bedtime tests.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Always nice to hear good news! Ravan's on the Roller Coaster too! He went down to 46 last night & came upstairs to wake me at 1:30 to let me know! These crazy kitties. We never know what they might decide to do! (keeps us on our toes :rolleyes: )

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! Must have been a big shark out there everyone wanted to get a bite of :rolleyes:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.