8/2 Teal'c Amps 78 +1 135 +2 148 +9 180 pmps 206 +2 154 +8 54 +9 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Yesterday

Mid greens all night last night. Kept him up with MC food throughout the night. Mid green to start our day, fed some mc. Thinking I may never sleep again.:coffee: The skip did not affect him in anyway apparently, which is a good thing. Keep wondering is it time to lower the dose or keep going this way? This is making me a nervous wreak lol. He has in the past couple weeks gone from a kitty that bounces to outer space if he even touched a green to a kitty that seems to stay green and doesn't know what a bounce is.

Hope everyone has a good day and all kitties surf safe. Stay safe.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  2. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Bit of a bounce to a yellow. Sticking with 2.5 after thinking about it he is still doing so well at this dose.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like the perfect dose to me! Beautiful surfing last night - although you didn't get any sleep because of it...but wow...great numbers recently. Let's see how long before he clears that bounce.

Have a good evening...hope you get some rest soon!

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Didn't take long to clear bounce, 54 @+8. Something at 1:14 AM told me to check him. I was like nah he is in a bounce, then I was like ah I'm going to anyway. Glad I did fed some LC thinking this is when he will start back up. Although sometimes he likes to double dip.

Sue and Luci likes this.