8/3 Cassie AMPS 178 +3 111 +5 94 +7 136 PMPS 265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Previous post

Morning!! I'm so glad Cassie doesn't seem to bounce high/for a long time anymore. Hope 1.25 works well!

Last night I wasn't feeling well, and I unfortunately left the insulin pen out of the fridge all night. Posted on the facebook group for our website and everyone who commented said it should be okay. I have about a month's amount left in it.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Hmm a pretty big drop from AMPS. Busy cycle today I wonder?

3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to the confusion of the sugar dance(or it was for me at least)! Moey use to tease me in a similar way. You see the drop and assume it's going to be a busy cycle. But, the kitties are laughing and rolling their eyes inside of their head at us.....haha I got your attention didn't I mom!
    You think you have a cycle figured out and wham something different happens. These kitties like to keep you guessing. That's why peeps say don't get complacent. Cycles have a mind of their own and are bound to change from time to time....or cycle to cycle.:facepalm::rolleyes:

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

So true! Today was still a nice nadir and not too scary low. I just hope she takes it easy on me during the night cycles. :confused: I'm grateful 1.25 seems to be working well for her, I was worried it'd be like last time and she'd be high. But her pancreas must be learning!! I guess I should wait to see what 1.25 has in store for me for the rest of the week before I get too excited, lol.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  5. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Cassie slept for awhile with her tongue out like this..woke up for her picture. lol
    [​IMG]