8/31 Luci AMPS 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sunday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! Last day of August! Already? Seems like this Summer has flown by...the weather here was actually quite lovely - and now it's already feeling like Fall...cooler nights and mornings now...won't be long until Winter comes calling...and then we migrate back to Summer!

Luci had an odd day yesterday...first dropping and then rising so much all in one day! She didn't get into any contraband either...not sure what to think of all those wild and crazy numbers in one day...let's hope she settles today...would be nice to see some beachtime or surfing...

Mama has to get back to work...that never really stopped...but I did get a nap yesterday afternoon! Woo hoo!! Read a little in my book and watched a movie in the early evening with DH...so two out of three, not bad...no cakes were baked, no drawers were cleaned, etc.

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely today. Glad you got to relax some yesterday.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member