8/4: Nova--docrease this pm

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, Aug 4, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Nova had her daily outside time, ate a bunch of grass and horked up a hairball before her supper & shot. We'll see if this takes her to the shoreline and out of the lemon tree. :)

Susan & Claudio likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

LindyNova likes this.
  3. LindyNova

Thanks, Carla. You are ALWAYS the first to post to any of my threads, and I really appreciate it. I hope the Furball comes down a bit and stays there. Her/his(?) numbers that you post always perplex me....even tho he/she(?--sorry I don't remember :oops:) is always happy and purring.:bighug:

AND your support for our members in remembering/offering up prayers for their difficulties is most touching and appreciated and deserves many thanks. :):bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Linda. Furball is very bouncy this time around on insulin. I can't normally tell what she does the days I'm at work since I work 10 hour days. I just know the PS numbers don't really tell what is going on.

LindyNova likes this.
  5. LindyNova

well, the fact that she is happy & purring says a lot. It must be very hard the second time around. Working 10 hour days does not hel either. We have to be grateful for what we have.....work & our loving fur babies. :bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  6. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Linda,
    Thanks for checking with Claudio. We appreciate it.
    If you read Claudio's post today, you'll understand why we haven't been around.