8/5 Claudio AMPS 188 PMPS 100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan & Claudio, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

7-29-claudio-amps-186-pmps-139-and-were-off-and-running

Haven't posted in about a week.
    The 90+ temps combined with the heat index of 100+ played havoc with the tech gods here.
    My TV screen looked like it was from that movie Poltergeist. All static.
    Cell phone usage was sporadic.
    My 'puter would freeze after about 1 minute. On/off button wouldn't work. So I had to unplug it then plug it back in. Then after another minute it would freeze again.
    To make the most of that minute, I filled in Claudio's SS only.

TV is fine now. Phone is fine now. But this 'puter still freezes after it goes into sleep mode.
    Me thinks it's time for a new one.

Then thanks to Isaias, the power went out for nearly 24 hours.
    This is how you know I am a crazy cat lady.
    All I worried about was keeping the insulin cold.
    The pre-shot tests were easy because there was still daylight. But that +5 last night was fun. Not!!

And to top it off, Claudio has vomited x3 this morning. Humongous hairball finally was produced.
    So hopefully vomiting is over with. 1st hairball in about 3 years.
    Shedding is unbelievable this summer.

Anyway, hope everyone has a beautiful day.

JOJI and Kit and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Nice blue start today! Sorry for all the tech issues. Those types of issues drive me crazy. The power being out is no fun either!

I hope the produced hairball is the end of Claudio's vomiting. :bighug:

Susan & Claudio likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about all the problems. I use a headlamp to see the blood drop on Furball's dark ear. I've found it is great to see for testing if the power is out. I hope Claudio slides down and surfs today.

Susan & Claudio and LindyNova like this.
  4. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!! Havoc, Hurricane & hairball! Even through all of that Claudio looks great! (and you made it too!) My DH's computer went on the fritz as well. Lost his hard drive....had no backup for docs, and did't back up the Quickbooks for his company since the last time I did reconciliation on July 7. Needless to say, there is a lot of work to be done.....and I will be setting up auto backups for the system/docs when he is not looking. :rolleyes:

Susan & Claudio and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Was nice to see some green again today.
    Wondering if eating, getting his shot, then vomiting x3 had anything to do with it.

LindyNova likes this.
  6. LindyNova

Probably...i think i read somewhere that hairballs may have an effect on BG.

7. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Now you gave me something to look into, lol.

LindyNova likes this.
  8. LindyNova

Nova did it again this evening....grass eating + empty stomach = vomit---a bit of hairball. I comb her about every 2-3 days and get enough for a toupee every time...for a med-short hair cat she has a really think undercoat. :cat: