8/7 Mauer AMPS 92?, +0.5 275, 2+295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Jul 8, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I wonder if the 92 was a bad test. I hope Mauer slides back down and surfs safely today.

3. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

It must have been! There's no other explanation. Oh well, I got 30 minutes of excitement :D:D

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great day today, Sasha. Mauer, you behave. That is a better "eye opener" than coffee!

5. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Thanks Summer. Haha you're so right, I was like whaaaaaaaat?!! She was very awake and cuddly but still :p:D

Theo was a naughty boy yesterday!!!!!!
    I had to call my mom across the street, to ask if she'd PLEASE help me get him inside. :eek:
    Usually I shake the glass with treats and he comes running, but no. I called, tried to get the dog to round him ind, closing the door... even tried chasing him in. Nothing worked...
    It ended up with my mom and I using a sheet 4 meters long closing him in, so he had no where else to go but inside.
    Stupid stupid bunny :p:D

And in the middle of the most exciting football game this year, all right... the last five minutes but it was at that time everyone held their breath..
    Congratulations Karen! @Hercule's mum :bighug:
    We'll get ya next time!!!!! :cool::D:joyful:

6. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

you are a good loosert, Sasha! It is very exciting for the british (which I am joining in)!

7. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Well, with Eriksen dropping dead, literally... it was kinda expected. I think it was amazing we got as far as we did. But next time Karen, next time we'll get ya! :cool::D

Hercule's mum likes this.
  8. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

For what is worth, I tought Denmark played really well! I was very impressed!

9. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

You a football fan?
    I'm usually not, but when it's something big I'm watching :D

But in my ADHD brain it makes absolutely no sense that 11 guys is running around after the same ball... but I'm still very impressed every time the ball is kicked to the other end of the field in one go... I would be lucky if I even hit it :facepalm::p

10. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

@Liz & Minnie will be happy about that football match as well!

11. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you got Theo back inside. What kind of treats does he like to eat (in the treat jar, I mean?) I hope Mauer will behave today.

12. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Fenugreeks and smashed peas, if that's even a thing in English... and herbal drops.. he eats everything really!
    Rabbits beg for treats more and cats and dogs....combined!!! :p and they look so cute while they beg...:oops::oops::oops: