9/04 Butters AMPS 113/+4.5 103/+6.5 85/+7.5 104/PMPS 112/+2 140/+4 149/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday, bouncy cat.
    Today is my first day of Staycation 2020. Two weeks off work. Yay!

Have a lovely day/evening, all.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh boy!!! Love Staycations!!! I'm hoping to do the same next week! Let's have lunch :) ha ha...virtual lunch..since they won't let me across the border :)

Nice start for Butters today!!

thebigfuzz and Butters & Lyla like this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Staycations are the best! Hope you can relax :) And glad to see Butters in blue this morning :cool:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Virtual lunch sounds good!:) I'm excited for the staycation! We were supposed to travel out west for a wedding, which was cancelled (covid). But I wouldn't have ended up going anyways. I'm not ready to voluntarily leave Butters in someone else's care. I know people do it; I just don't know if I will be able to if I don't have to.

5. Sue and Luci

I hear ya...I don't leave Luci either...not for the past 2 1/5 years...I couldn't relax anyway...so we've just modified our lifestyle 'for now' to accommodate Luci's lifestyle...just not worth it to me...

Maybe again someday? :)

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Lyla, I'm loving those blue numbers, enjoy your 2 weeks off, I'm sure Butter's will be loving having you home all day.:bighug::cat:

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking good
    Have a great day

8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:cool::bighug::bighug::bighug:Enjoy and relax:)

9. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

We usually bring our kitties on vacation with us :p Not this past summer though... Cosmo is not a fan of 'some' hotels... He likes the fancy ones though LOL. Must suit his little tuxedo :facepalm:

10. thebigfuzz

Happy, Happy Staycation!!!!

11. Butters & Lyla

Only the best for Cosmo. He has high end tastes. :smuggrin:
    "Lonely Planet" hotel review by Cosmo: "The hotel did not serve me my gastro food in a crystal bowl, which was downright offensive. But the cat bed with the extra thick pillow top was the ultimate in comfort. My rating: 3 toe beans / 5. Start using crystal bowls and I shall return...maybe"

We toyed with taking her to a cottage this week, but it fell through. She'd adapt to any surrounding but getting her there in her carrier is a big problem.

12. thebigfuzz

Ha! Love the review!

13. Butters & Lyla

Butters surprised the heck outta me today with these blues...and a single green (so stingy, Butters)!

Kyle & Simon (GA) and thebigfuzz like this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Another winning flat cycle! Go Butters! Did you see @JaxBenji cycle today? Gosh, that's lovely! Now there are at least two who've gotten the message!

Oh gosh, that's funny! We all needed a good hotel review!!! Mr. Cosmo - only the finest :)

Why oh why, can't Luci have cycles like this? What is it with her and all the colors???

JaxBenji and thebigfuzz like this.
  15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Butters today.

16. Butters & Lyla

I have been following Jax's cycles very closely.:) I was excited to see Butters do something similar today.
    Do you think Luci's metabolism is just that much faster and the BID dosing with it doesn't provide enough duration for her? You've worked so hard to adjust her dosing and get her out of that lemon tree. I hope Tresiba is the answer for her!

17. Butters & Lyla

:bighug:
    Butters loves having someone, anyone, home all day. :D A stranger will do just fine as long as they have a lap for her to snuggle into.:rolleyes:

Kyle & Simon (GA) likes this.
  18. Butters & Lyla

Evening cycle numbers are not thrilling thus far.