9/14 - GIDEON BLUE - AMPS = 380, +3 = 356, +6 = 220, +9 = 349, PMPS =354

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shiloh567, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

tiffmaxee likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Are you at home to monitor during the day/night? If so, you may want to consider an increase. On TR you can increase every 3 days - you really haven't seen a green number in a long time. Yes, there are some moderate blues but I'd increase if it were me.

3. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

No, I am not home to monitor day and night. I work two jobs, and tonight I am working overnight. Would it be an issue if I waited just a bit before I increase?
    Also, I will be going away for 4 nights in October, and probably will have to drop his dose then. So, folks on SL just test before the AM & PM insulin dose? Are their dosages any different than a TR kitty? I am presuming they are more conservative because the lows can't always be caught with testing twice daily.
    Thank you for helping my boy.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I see...
    You may want to go back to SLGS dosing methods for now.. less testing...

Take a look at the stickies for more details about that.

have a good evening :)

5. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

My husband will help some. Like tonight he will test at +3. For now, because of Covid, I am able to work from home during the day. This has allowed me to test more frequently. They are telling us we will have to go back into work at the beginning of the year, so I have some time still for TR.
    Have a good night...hope mine is quiet!