9/14 Jazzy AMPS 92 +3 74 PMPS 85 +4 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cheryl & Jazzy, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...74-10-5-85-pmps-103-4-92.235216/#post-2633793

Good start for Jazzy today.

He stole some of our other cat's raw food. Possibly some of the pate as well. He's super quick when it comes to thieving. Had enough time to get his insulin ready and he already inhaled his own food and stole Penny's. I have to have eyes everywhere. Lol. Hopefully that doesn't mess with him today. Also not 100% sure I didn't do a fur shot. I guess I'll find out later.

Have a great day

Butters & Lyla and thebigfuzz like this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with thieving those foods! :p:facepalm::D

It's when they thieve the chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles that you'll have problems with.:woot::woot:

His numbers sure are looking great! C'mon mom, what's a few extra meaty morsels among friends...:rolleyes:

Cheryl & Jazzy and thebigfuzz like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope he surfs safely. Sneaky kitty.

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  4. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Hahaha. You remembered his other cat burglary.

How do you get all those smiley faces? When I use the ones on my phone they don't show up.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

The emojis from your phone won't work here...it's only the one's you can see when you click on the 'smiley face' in the options above each post...

Luci wouldn't waste her time on meat...she's always going for the really bad stuff...that's how come I know they're 'like minded cats'....

Always looking for an opportunity to pick something off the counter or an unguarded plate!

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.