9/15 Jill AMPS 147 / +3.5 101 / PMPS 191 / +3.5 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Jill (the cat), Sep 15, 2021.

1. Debra and Jill (the cat)

Debra and Jill (the cat) Member

Yesterday's post >
    Yesterday's BGs: AMPS 228 / +3 146 / +4 .25 141 / PMPS 224 / +3.5 147

This morning is more like it!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Jill surfs green today.

3. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Sweet, looks like you got a green nadir huh?

4. Debra and Jill (the cat)

I think I just missed it since I poked at +3.5 and left for a few hours after that. But I bet it was green!!

5. smorgasbord

If 3.5 was 101, had to have gotten green. Hopefully she just had to fill her depot and now this will be a good dose.

I just noticed we have the same DX month. And you are miles ahead in regulating her.

6. Debra and Jill (the cat)

I caught her really early and her numbers were only in the 200s when we started insulin so I think I got lucky. But as we know, EVERY CAT IS DIFFERENT, which makes this all so hard. What do you think is Templeton's trouble?

7. smorgasbord

Oh that is amazing you caught it early. You must have known the symptoms? 200s, amazing.
    Yeah, it's a hormone, not a drug, so many forking variables, can drive you insane.
    I don't that he necessarily has a trouble, really. Or maybe I'm too patient? I think it's just going to take some time, and it doesn't appear that I can do anything else to speed it along.
    There are those bad days when you're up until 3am and then have to be up in less than 4 hours to give AM shot. Then I get impatient and perhaps frustrated ;) But otherwise just taking it day by day.