9/15 Moe: amps=262; +6=212;PMPS=269;+3=134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin and Moe (GA), Sep 15, 2020.

1. Erin and Moe (GA)

Erin and Moe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...4-pmps-173-3-133-4-5-156.235308/#post-2634904

Good morning. We are still coming down from Sundays bounce. Amps is 262. I’m also trying to give Moe liquid cabergoline in his breakfast today (marshmallow bacon flavor). He’s unimpressed and has walked away multiple times. I keep trying to cover it with something stinky, but no dice. I hate to shoot it into his mouth but that may be the only choice.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues last night. I hope Moe slides down today. Good luck with the cabergoline.

Erin and Moe (GA) likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear he won't take his meds...Luci never liked any of that stuff either (no matter what it was)...

I hope you have a good day Erin!

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bella is the same way, there’s no tricking him either! Hope you can get the meds down and have a great day Erin

5. Erin and Moe (GA)

Dang it! Just caught one of the other cats finishing off Moe’s bowl. Hopefully it’s so watered down by my multiple additions of stinky food that he won’t have any issues. Moe had diarrhea the first day he took cabergoline...I hope JuneBug doesn’t suffer the same!

6. Erin and Moe (GA)

7. Erin and Moe (GA)

Solid yellow day. PMPS is 269. I miss seeing all those beautiful blues and greens. :(

8. Erin and Moe (GA)

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator