9/19 George AMPS 330, PMPS 164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hshray, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I just saw this, which sparked me to do my thread today (very late). The bottle was only a couple of months old, so I’m not sure if that was or the increase…although I was thinking it could’ve also been left out while we were out of town (trying to think of anything to explain the numbers shift). I was glad to start seeing some blues and greens yesterday and today though :)

2. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Oh, that's not bad at all. I think it was George deciding it was time. The timing is unfortunate to know for sure though.
    Admittedly there have been times where I've come back to the testing area 2, 3 hours later and I see the Lantus still sitting there. :facepalm:
    So happy to see him doing better. Hope you're caught up on sleep ;)

Hshray likes this.
  3. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

I will say it has been nice not having to wake up to test haha. Although George still likes to wake me up multiple times a night to watch him eat :banghead::banghead::banghead: it’s like he doesn’t know what to do with the food when I’m not standing there…it’s only a nighttime thing, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the auto feeder or not…definitely something I need to work on training out of him.

4. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

You had to wake up to test?! That is the absolute worst.
    That is hilarious. Temp has started to wake me in the morning up juuust too close to my alarm going off for me to go back to sleep. They know man!
    Oh don't you worry, you'll be back to feeding him every hour at night soon.
    We just got 401 at +3, so I'm off to bed, I know the sleepless nights will be coming!

Hshray likes this.
  5. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

Haha George is a pro at doing this too!
    George is on his way up too. Goodnight!

smorgasbord and Bandit's Mom like this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I don't see anything after PMPS on the SS?