? 9/19 Gordy AMBG 67 *question* *civvie pic*

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 19, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2443750/

Today is the first NS I've had in while, soley based on the number. He pulled antics last night. I think it was because I had to shoot too early. I am tired...

Both Rex and Gordy have decided that they don't like their normal Friskies AND the Wellness Minced (which was always a well received fave). Neither of them can afford to skip meals so I had to go get something different in my arsenal.... ugh.

Rex finally seems to be feeling better, other than not wanting to eat her normal food. She is getting a hair cut today!

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Gordy!!
    Glad to hear nice update on Rex
    Have a great day Cass

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Gordy. I don't blame you for skipping. Glad Rex is feeling better. Good luck with the food hunt.

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

+17 (i think)=146

Question: would you guys reduce with his numbers? Last night was technically his 3rd drop below 50 on this dose.... but I shot early. I am thinking of holding the 2.5u for a little longer, but wanted to get some opinions.

Rex looks so cute :)
    20190919_133337.jpg

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oooh isn't Rex a looker....... Does Ollie have to stand in line for him?????

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. CassAndGordy(GA)

She coulddddd but fair disclosure, Rex is girl ;)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think I'd take the reduction. If you're having to skip a shot, you should probably reduce to keep Gordy safe.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

oh well...........

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Rex is gorgeous! Such a beauty!!

The skipped shot this morning may bring the numbers back up...and the early shot last night acted like 'an increase'...you might want to hold steady for another cycle or so...it seems that changing the dosage around can have some negative impact...once you're back and can test...only time will tell how much an early and then a missed shot will impact his depot and subsequently the numbers.