9/2 Luci AMPS 214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Tuesday's Condo

Good Morning everyone!

Luci took us on a wild ride yesterday...I was testing her hourly and still couldn't keep up with her dive! She was intent on huntin' them thar sharkies! And now is getting a skinny 1 u. I hope that helps her slow those dives down. Just need to get her skinny 1 to last a bit longer...

Hopefully it's a calm day and I can get some other things done. Work was of course, crazy busy...hoping for a little quieter day today. After all I have a kitty to supervise :)

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

thebigfuzz and JOJI and Kit like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci finally came back up for you. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope you get a nice, calm day today. And Luci, be good. Stop getting so close to those sharks!:cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Sue, I hope Luci comes back up for you today, I see another neon green today. Have a good day Sue :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Hope all is well! I see you had another dive today? I noticed on your SS that you are starting triseba tomorrow? I wonder if Luci read that? :confused:

LindyNova likes this.
  7. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Luci and Nova are having a good time messing with us today! o_O

thebigfuzz likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the Triseba tomorrow, I see Alan has pens for sale for it, just thought I'd let you know

9. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Who's supervising whom? Isn't Luci keeping you on task (the task of dancing attendance on the kitty)? Hope your other work will get less hectic so you can enjoy your important work of taking care of Luci (and taking care of Sue). Good luck with the Tresiba!

Sue and Luci and LindyNova like this.
  10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow! We will be keeping our eyes peeled for Luci’s adventures with Tresiba!!