9/2 Teal'c Amps 81 +2 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

A green start to day, what! Glad to see that. Found the calipers you get at harbor freight on Amazon off another post here but it will be next week sometime between Tuesday and Friday before they would get here. Thinking since we are both off Thursday making a run to Topeka (nearest to us about 50 miles) to pick some up. Have mask will travel. Found the conversion number for the Relion syringes I have off of here. So all I need is calipers.

He was acting like he was starving when I got home. 3 things makes me wonder how low did he go last night. What time did husband pick up food and maybe something was bothering him when we were seeing the blues not many greens. He did throw up 2 days last week and had that one day where I freaked out and thought he was dead. Soooo...

Hope everyone has a good day and all kitties surf safe. Stay safe.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope Teal'c surfs safely today. He's been through a lot lately. That can affect his numbers.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good luck on getting your calipers! That will really help when you have those tiny tiny doses to measure to keep things consistent.

Enjoy your field trip - if you decide to go.

I think sometimes those unexpected numbers can be due to the not feeling so well syndrome...I mean we all have those days don't we?

You're doing a great job with Teal'c! Happy green AMPS! I get so few of them...it's time to celebrate when we do!!!

Have a great day :)

4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

61 +2 fed LC to help maintain.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful!!! Keep him surfing Patty...

Hope you don't have to go to bed anytime soon...or else you'll be getting up and down to test...looks like a busy day for you :)