9/24 Ares AMPS 157 +3 86 +5 76 PMPS 98 (poss. FS) +1.5 86 +3.25 60 +4.25 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ashleigh & Ares, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Ashleigh & Ares

Ashleigh & Ares Well-Known Member

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

No e green today ,surf safely Ares :bighug::bighug::cat:

Ashleigh & Ares likes this.
  3. Ashleigh & Ares

thanks Diane. Hope Tyler is being safe! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Ashleigh & Ares

Another nice green pmps and of course here is mama shooting him in flank and making a possible FS:banghead::banghead: messing up his progress!

5. Ashleigh & Ares

woop! 60! keeping on LC, testing in 1 hour

6. Ashleigh & Ares

no reduction tonight and he may bounce from his 60 in the AM. But whatever he needs is cool w me. i just dont want him in yellows anymore!!!
    i hope that shot got in him completely.

I bought Sophie some mange pills just in case she has some weird mange that doesnt heal with ivermectin. Also got her some waterless shampoo that has oatmeal. AND! got some ointment that had amazing reviews for her bloody sores that keep popping up. I can't afford to take her into vet over and over and still NOT find what is wrong with her. It is so out of control with her. I feel so bad, but I have to keep her upstairs only until i can get her something to calm her itch and sores.
    I think Ares and Maggie are getting itchy from her coming downstairs and she had diarrhea on the rug last night. She comes downstairs and she will just stay in one place for over an hour. i feed her and she eats but then she stays put in one spot! it so weird. I think she gets spooked and can't figure out how to get back upstairs. I have had to take her back up myself EVERY time she has been downstairs.

Lord willing, i will do not mess things up.
    Lord, i ask you to heal Sophie and Ares!