9/24 Indigo AMPS 135, +2 315, +8 198, +11 103, PMPS 54

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carole & Indigo, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Carole & Indigo

Carole & Indigo Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He is breaking bounces in hours instead of days but these PMPS numbers are giving me anxiety, this is the lowest full dose shot yet! Fed raw and 7.6%
    Is he looking like he is trying for a reduction? I know they can have a cycle that goes straight down when breaking a bounce but this is wild o_O

+1 67 raw/7.6%
    +2 74 raw/7.6%
    +3 92 raw/7.6% (already has his food made when I woke him up to test, raw only next time around)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    Amy & Herman likes this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

It's great that he is breaking bounces so quickly. Means that his body is getting used to lower numbers. Do you give food when you see that he is headed lower at a good speed? Like at 198 today and 128 yesterday? That might slow him down a bit. As long as you can monitor, you can keep him safe, so don't worry :)

He might be done with this dose soon.

Carole & Indigo likes this.
  3. Carole & Indigo

I have been feeding him but just his usual raw, I can try the next time to add a bit of LC to slow him down. Up until now he has only been getting LC when his numbers are lower to prop him up. I have been feeding small meals for the first few hours at the beginning of his cycle and less in the later part and he seems happy with that.
    I really didn’t see the drop today coming, I saw the 315 and thought I would give him a bit of a break from the pokes since he was bouncing. I only checked at +8 because he was begging for food. :banghead:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Looks like the PMPS was his nadir and he is headed up. Might not be a PJ party after all!

Carole & Indigo likes this.
  5. Carole & Indigo

Hope we can head to be at +4, saw that 315 and decided to skip my nap today. Never though he would clear the bounce in hours but I’m happy to see it

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Carole & Indigo

+4 122

feeder set and I’m heading to bed
    Goodnight!

Bandit's Mom likes this.