9/24 Jax PMPS 61,+1 68,+2 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jax played along the beach shore all day yesterday and then I thought he was going to give me a run for my money last night - but no - just made sure I went to bed late :p Hope all the kitties and caregivers have a wonderful day :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Jax surfs safely today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Action or no action, I think Jax enjoys being a night owl so much, he wants to share all of the joy with you. His antics are incredibly amusing. :D
    Have a great day Susanne.

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

Thank you Carla! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Ha. By night owl, you mean he sleeps in his bed and gets up for food when he sees me getting the glucometer ready, then yes (he has trained me well lol) :p I just haven't figured out if he's going to take a 20 point drop :D At least I kind of know when he does these things so I just test till I think he's not going to pull a stunt :)

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Brief day at tge beach and now he’s back on a mission I suspect. Have a great day.

Butters & Lyla and JaxBenji like this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Susanne , these kitties are something else , we are the ones worrying all the time and there they are snoring away :p at least Tyler does, sometimes he's so loud I have to wake him up , have a good day Susanne :cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. JaxBenji

Thanks, Elise! Yes brief day at the beach indeed. At least I don't have an appointment today so I can see what he wants to do :)
    Couldn't be truer, Diane! And the only one that snores too loud in my house is my husband :p

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  9. Christina & Kitty Cat

Christina & Kitty Cat Member

this is exactly how its been going down in my house too! he's all peaceful until he hears me reach in the lancet box!

JaxBenji and Diane Tyler's Mom like this.
  10. Butters & Lyla

Jax seems to be getting close enough to the sharks to do a little physically distant flirting with them....Just saying.

JaxBenji likes this.
  11. JaxBenji

Lol. Perfect description. Physically distant flirting. Must have gotten nervous yesterday and retreated to the beach. He may try another flirting visit tonight...we will see how close he gets :D Hope you've had a great day, Lyla!

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  12. Butters & Lyla

lol!
    My day was pretty good, but busy. Hope you had a good one yourself, and good luck tonight! ;)Have a great evening!

JaxBenji likes this.