9/4 Tigger 209 AMPS 229 +5 222 PMPS 244 +5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Breanna H, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

Previous thread

Seems to be getting lower!

We have an upcoming road trip to visit some family this weekend. Only about 1.25 hours, Tigger has made the trek before but I am fully expecting higher numbers. Hopefully not too high though! We should be there right before PMPS. Hopefully he will stay in the low yellows!

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Kitties typically respond to travel with higher numbers...not always...but usually Luci's go up for the road trip...and then drop right back down as soon as we've arrived...where ever that is...even in the hotel...

I hope only the yellows too. Have fun this weekend!

Breanna H likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think it'd be good to hold this dose for 6 cycles to stabilize the depot. So one more day, then depending on the numbers I might suggest fast tracking again. But he is seeing some pretty low yellows.

Neko was contrary on trips. We did a few days of 9 hours on the road in a row a couple times. The there was the car, plane, train, car trip and the same in reverse that took a day each way. The first car trip I kept having to stop and give her HC cause she decided she'd go green. :rolleyes: Did the same for vet visits.

4. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

Sounds good! He's currently hiding under the bed in the bedroom but has used the litter box and eaten some food.

I'm sure this weekend he will be a little higher than normal, but it's only two nights so he will be fine. I'll see how tomorrow goes and keep you updated. :)

Hopefully we never have to make any plane trips or 9 hour trips. I'm not sure Tigger could do much longer than an hour and a half, haha. And he's a pretty easy going cat.

Sue and Luci likes this.