Acro/IAA/cushing CALENDER - 2012 - NOW READY to order

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to update the pricing/contact info for the 2012 acro/iaa/cushing's calendar.

For those of you who might have missed the first post - It's that time of year again. With all due respect to the FDMB sugarcats calendar - the hi dose calendar is now ready for purchase. Our goal once again is for education - to get more info out to everyone about these various conditions that so many cats here on FDMB and elsewhere face.

This years calendar is filled with TONS of new info, more photos of things we've learned, seen, done...and yes more photos too of your friends from right here on FDMB. You can see some of our acrocats as they undergo SRT, learn more about kidney disease, learn some of the latest about pain management for your loved pets, and more.

Because so many hi dose moms/dads face higher costs of caring for their kitties - we try to keep the calendar costs as low as possible.

USA:

1 calendar = $20
    2 calendars = $35
    3 calendars = $50

For Europe/ Great Britain/ Australia

1 calendar = $29
    2 calendars = $44
    3 calendars = $59

Canada:
    1 calendars = $20
    2 calendars = $37
    3 calendars = $54

if anyone would like more please let me know for proper prices...

You can pay via check, cash or paypal. My paypal address is: gardengirl@rainierconnect.com. PLEASE i ask if you could check that it's PERSONAL/GIFT so I'm not charged and all the money goes to the fundraiser.

Last year we were so surprised when we sold 200. Thank you sooo much to everyone here on FDMB!

This year again the funds raised will go to Rebecca who owns catacromegaly.com (sister site to FDMB) and FDMB for all of us. And also again to Tabby's place - a shelter who kindly took care of Tony for several years despite having acromegaly. We are grateful to them as not many shelters would have provided the care Tony required.

If anyone has any questions - please don't hesitate to PM me -

Again - thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.