Checking in From the Alley!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by kse, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Good Morning Friends!

I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" to everyone. It is that time of the year, that I am SUPER busy at work, but I continue to read and keep up with everyone and their kitties in PZI.

It has been 3 months since Kitty passed away, and my heart still breaks. I miss her everyday, yet my memories of her are so fond. I loved Kitty dearly and I Thank everyone here for your love and support while we dealt with her diabetes.

Sir Chewy is doing GREAT! It has been 6 months since I adopted him-- he is a wonderful cat and I am so glad that I chose to make him a part of my family. He was so skinny and unkept when DCIN rescued him from the shelter--- now he is fat and happy! And, the best news is.... he is still OTJ!

Sally, Dog, is also doing wonderful. Her diabetes is undercontrol and she is totally regulated.

You are a wonderful group of people and I admire all of you.

Remember.....DON'T get overly obsessed with the numbers-- YOU are doing the best that you can! Your kitties are the lucky ones! AND, REMEMBER to Keep those Spreadsheets updated!!! :lol: Right Saint Sue?! :mrgreen:

Wishing Everyone a Great Day from the Alley!

Kim and Chewy

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Always love to hear from the Alley, Kim. So glad everyone is doing well. The new PZIers are pretty good keeping up their spreadsheets, so I seldom have to whine anymore.....

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

OH WOWOW!!!! An 'Alley' Condo!!! Oh Kim, I've missed you!! I've wondered how Chewy and Sally have been doing. Scruffy is still dancing with Miss KittyGirl every morning and evening. He's doing well and only has fluid building up a bit every few days. He's actually gained over half a pound which he needed desperately.

Oh I iz just dancin' - I'm SO glad you posted!!! \M/ \M/ :YMPEACE:

Did you or your mother plant any of those Velvet curtain seeds? Those were the itty bitty tiny seeds.

4. owlgal

owlgal Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you kim. Glad to hear of Chewy doing so good and sally too! Keep up the good work!!!!

lori

5. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

Just thought I’d check in here, and Kim is in the house!!!! :D :D :D
    Glad to hear all is well in the Alley. Things are good in the Dutch Ghetto too!

Thanks for keeping in touch, best to you and all your fur critters!

Hi to everyone else at PZI too! I miss you all!

6. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

So glad to hear Chewy is doing great. Such a handsome cat! Sue - you can yell at me my SS is sadly UN-updated!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.