? Chloe 6/10 - PMPS 330 | +PM1.5 391 | +PM9 525 - tomorrow’s dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Librarianista, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

It's not necessary for us to know as long as you have it straight in your head what your schedule is. I like to write it down so I can remember. I've done this in the past when we had to adjust for daylight savings. I put the time into the AMPS and PMPS boxes of when I shot like this (please excuse the emoji, we celebrate visits to the litter box around here):

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 9.21.11 AM.png

3. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

I have looked at Ruby's SS before, and I love the emoji commentary!

4. Katherine&Ruby

It breaks up the monotony of numbers. :p

5. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

So after yesterday’s surprising breakthrough numbers, we are back up again.

Not as bad as they were, but here’s to hoping we see more yellows and blues soon without freaking me out.

6. Katherine&Ruby

Chloe looks like she’s bouncing from the greens she saw last night. She’s been living in high numbers for so long that her liver doesn’t recognize lower numbers as safe so it’s dumping glycogen into her blood. It’s very good that you got a yellow today. It might take a few days for a bounce to clear. How is Chloe doing?

Librarianista likes this.
  7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised at today's cycle. She could have bounced a lot worse than she is doing, considering she hasn't seen green in a while.
    You handled things very well, I'm glad you were on board with shooting and testing last night :)

8. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

She’s been sleeping most of the day. The last few weeks, she’s been sleeping in places that aren’t her usual spots so I know she doesn’t feel well. But I’m also not sure if now she just really likes all the boxes I’ve been leaving out :p

I also noticed fewer clumps in the litter box when I scooped it, which makes me really happy! It was to the point where I had to do it twice a day and there were 5 or 6 clumps each time. Today was only one scoop with 3 or 4 clumps, and it still looks clean!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  9. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

Thank you again for staying up with me. <3

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bouncing is the time where we suggest putting on a pair of patience pants. :p There isn't much you can do at this point but wait it out. And quietly celebrate the fact the Chloe can actually get down to green! :joyful:

You didn't have to stall much last night, but some reading that might help out for next time: Getting back on a 12/12 shot schedule - suggestions for newer caregivers

11. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

Thank you. I read this last night. We should be back schedule tomorrow morning!

12. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

Ugh. Back up over 500 for PM +9, though she did also just grab a bite. Should I hold the 3.5 for another day?

13. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Since you saw green, you hold the dose 10 cycles/5 days. That 3U on 6/9 reset the cycle count, so you hold it for 10 cycles from 6/10. So you are now on cycle 3 this AM.

@tiffmaxee please confirm?

14. Librarianista

Librarianista Member