Continued Thanks & ProZinc Question

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Magnus, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Thanks again for the kind thoughts everyone. The tears are still flowing on my end and the grief is hard but I know it will get better one day at a time. I have used some time today to pull together Willi's photos from 1994 to present for a photo album I am doing. Also am starting process of taking inventory of Willi's meds, food, and toys and finding homes from some of these items. I may seek help from some in this group on finding homes for some medications but not there yet in the inventory process.

This leads to my question, I have a found a home for my glucose meter, strips, and lanslet device. I have a friend (she is one of my girlfriend's close friends actually) who has a diabetic cat and have been trying to gently educate her on the need for hometesting. Will be training her how to use my glucose meter. She shared with me yesterday that her vet wants to switch her cat Buster from Vetsulin to ProZinc (have previously tried to advise her Vetsulin was not a great option). The well documented problem with Vetsulin recently led to recommendation. She started Buster on PZI but her vet claims he cannot get any PZI (had previously advised her on the alternative BCP PZI:)) which led to the transition to Vetsulin. Anyway she is asking me about a new insulin called ProZinc and asking my thoughts. I have never heard of it. Does anyone know anything about ProZinc?

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Magnus)))))

You may want to ask your ProZinc question in the PZI/ProZinc ISG.

3. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

4. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Thanks - gives me the ProZinc info I need...

Thanks. Gives me the ProZinc info I need!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.