Cooper 9/19 AMPS 403, +2 351, +4 286, +6 259, +9 222, PMPS 220, +2.25 289, +4.5 291, +6 284

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marc & Cooper, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Marc & Cooper

Marc & Cooper Member

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Cooper! Looks like he is having a bit of a bounce this morning.

Marc & Cooper likes this.
  3. Marc & Cooper

Marc & Cooper Member

He was given some higher carb food last night as his numbers were pretty low early into his pm dose cycle. I am curious to see how he now reacts to another reduction today.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Cooper! :)

I know you have his age in your signature, but I confess I never noticed he was so young! I wonder what caused him to be diabetic this early in life.

5. Marc & Cooper

Marc & Cooper Member

Yeah, that’s what was so sad about this. I know many things can cause it but up until about a year ago his diet wasn’t the best. We would literally put a cup of dry kibble out and whenever he finished it we just added another cup(not really monitoring his intake) and he would only have one wet food can per day. Once he got overweight we dropped him to a half a cup per day of dry and still one can of wet for dinner. I will consider that a big cause of him becoming diabetic.

6. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Cooper!!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Cooper! I hope he keeps heading down and surfs safely tonight.

8. Stephanie & Max

Stephanie & Max Member

Happy Birthday Cooper!