Hello, I have posted a couple times about my cat Bea. She was hypo 9/5 and I reduced her Lantus dose from 3 units to 2.5. I later learned from this group that I should have gone to 2.75 but decided to hold at 2.5 and do a curve 9/12, this past Sunday. The numbers weren’t very good so I went to 2.75 units Monday am (using a new vial of insulin) based on nadir under 300. Would you advise holding her at the 2.75 or going to 3 units? She has a vet appointment today and I suspect the vet will advise at least 3 units. Today I woke up to litter prints all over the house so I think she has sticky urine. I’d love to have knowledgeable members see her spreadsheet and provide an opinion. My cat’s appetite has not been great lately and I never know if that has to do with the diabetes, her small cell GI Lymphoma or something else. She has had these ups and downs before and come through fine so far. I gave her Cerenia for nausea and mirataz appetite stimulant yesterday so it would be safe to give her insulin, and that helped with her eating. Also, anything in particular I should ask the vet to check for today?