Fancy Feast Pate Shortage

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by tiffmaxee, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I just read on a forum that there’s a shortage of fancy feast classics and the problem is with Purina. Chewy is out of many flavors. So stock up if you can.

Amy and Stormy likes this.
  2. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Member

Wow, that’s weird. I just stocked up. I answered a Facebook as and ordered a “create your own” of custom flavors. It was a box of 45. Maybe I just got in under the wire.

Critter Mom likes this.
  3. Luxe

Luxe Member

I work for a pet food retailer and there are soooo many issues right now with so many brands manufacturing wise. Fancy feast we just started to get filled on again after being out for a long time of most flavors. Friskies has been okay for us and sheba i havent seen in a few weeks. Nutro is also being hit, proplan, royal canin (rx is worse than the regular food) as well as freshpet. And yesterday they just added little ceasars and pedigree to the lost of stuff we're probably not going to see for awhile. I have so many people asking if we're going iut if business but between long term out if stocks as well as our own DCs not being able to run properly its bad. We went from 3 trucks a week to only one now so thats a big part of the issue as well :/

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I have as wondering why the shelves were bare at the 2 grocery stores I go to
    Went tonight and they usually have a lot if the FF Beef Pate, nine at all
    Even the other flavors, hardly nothing.

5. Luxe

Luxe Member

The beef and beef and chicken are ojs favorite flavor and we havent had the beef in almost two weeks. It seems like at least for my store the flavors are roating being out of stock. We were out of the chicken and liver and chicken for weeeeeeks. Now we seem to be out of the beef based ones

6. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

That explains why the pet food aisles are so bare lately. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.