Feedback on vitamin product

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Fistuk & Shelly, Aug 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this product: Dr. Jones Ultimate Feline Health Formula.

Dr. Jones mentioned it in his YouTube video about how he got his diabetic cat into remission with low carb diet and this supplement.

My cats go crazy about it. At first I was a bit worried that they were so enthusiastic about it. But then I recalled that when I took some TCM herbs Prince would go crazy over it and would jump on the table to lick the spoon I was using to measure the herbs.

I has a lovely smell of some mushroom-like herb which could be the reason they're so active when I add that.

I'm curious if anyone here knows it and has some feedback on it.
    Thanks!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Is this the product that you were thinking to add as a supplement with a non-cat food diet? If so, there are a couple of pre-mixes that are available in the US if you want to compare ingredients.

The ones I know of are TCM Feline, Alnutrin, and FoodFurLife. The latter is the one that I use and several others here also use.

3. Fistuk & Shelly

Yes. I've used it a few times. Ordered from the US. The shipment makes it quite expensive

4. Fistuk & Shelly

Couldn't find the first one but the two other look great. I have an online consultation with a holistic vet from the UK on Friday, I think I'll wait to see what he recommends. I'm concerned that the chicken tips are just not enough and he's not getting enough calories from that so perhaps until friday I'll keep with Yarrah.
    I think you recommenced (on another post of mine) the catinfo website for the homage recipe. There's no mention of how much to add of each vitamin.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.