Full Flower Moon Party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, May 26, 2021.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Flower Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Flower Moons past:

Appetizers: Floral Microbrews; Dandelion Wine; Snapdragon Niptinis; Marigold Dip on Nip Crackers; Clover-fed Buffalo Wings in Pineapple Sage Dressing; Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Apple Blossoms; Crispy Mouse Heads with Hibiscus Sauce; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas; Sushi Bar featuring the specialties of Sushi Chef Tux as well as Chef Neko's fabulous Sushi Rolls.

Entrees: Honeysuckle Chicken Casserole; Turkey Roll-ups with Sunflower Seeds; Chef Mannie’s Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo and garnished with Squash Flowers; BigMac’s Burger Extravaganza with The Works and Special Marigold Mustard; Sushi Chef Tux's Seared Ahi Tuna with Lavender Pepper Crust; Chef Rusty’s Thunderin’ Bison Chili with Fresh Salsa; Grilled Hotdogs.

Salads: Butthead’s & Donny’s Field Greens with Linden blossoms; Confetti Slaw; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers.

Desserts: Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Candied Violets; Rose Petal Ice cream with Hibiscus Flower Coulee à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Tobey’s Cimmamum Cookies; Surprise Flower Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut.

Not feeling up to pawtying and dancing? Head on over to the Taster Blankets, including Olive’s Memorial Blanket, which will be set up away from the noise and too much activity for you. Roxi will be running notes back to me and the Kitchen Krew to make sure the food is as good as can be. The blankets have a great view of the Circle of Remembrance too, and all the other kitties will join you at midnight as the veil thins to see all our precious Gone Ahead kitties. It is always so magical to see our friends and family on the other side of the veil

Our very own in-house dance troupe, “Ruby and the Kittens” are already getting warmed up ready to dance the night away. They’d love to have you join them as soon as you’re ready to start pawtying!

DJ Molly will be playing all your favorite music and is ready to take requests for anything you want to hear.

So find your best outfits and come join the pawty. We’re going to have so much fun!

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

upload_2021-5-26_5-36-14.png

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds yummy. Love the new aprons. I'm on my way.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Tonight is the night !!! Ti-Mousse keeps reading the menu over and over; he's so happy, finally REAL FOOD ! Josephine is trying on all her dresses to see which one she'll wear; she's all excited, it's her 1st pawty. Hopefully Ti-Mousse will take her with him even if they don't get along well.
    Can't wait for the Circle of Remembrance to see our lovely Peanut and sweet Zoe!

4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Molly's on her way for all your song requests!

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Mr. Darcy is coming and he is bringing Minnie as his date! Food sounds delicious. They've been saving up their appetite all day awaiting the delights of the evening.

6. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

Magellan will be attending and bringing the girls. As they kept pestering him until he agreed, some how I suspect Magellan will be spending his time between flirting with the lady's chowing down as he loves his fouds and playing the clown. "Hay lady's how are ya doing? I am here to dance and party with you!" Magellan purrs then looks coy Can someone keep an eye out on the girls? it is there first full moon party both tend to be a bit shy but warm up quickly.

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kit is all dressed and ready!

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Mr. Darcy is wearing a tux! Striped of course!

9. Suzanne & Darcy

Mr. Darcy and Minnie will take the girls under their wings and introduce them around! Then Magellan can party all he wants!

10. Haleysmom

Haleysmom Well-Known Member

Omg! This sounds sooo fun! The food sounds delicious. Haley is so excited! She just can’t stop meowing about it! She can’t decide between her pink dress and her peach dress! She’s been dancing around, in each one, trying to decide which one she looks prettiest in. I think she’s equally beautiful in both She’s letting her brothers, Valentino, Buddy and Ajax, attend. The boys say they’re ready to limbo! Haley plans on requesting “Stray Cat Strut” so get ready, DJ Molly!

Haley’s looking forward to meeting all her new friends. Maybe she’ll meet that special boy!

How special to have Olive’s Memorial Blanket and the circle of Remembrance ❤️

Oh, she’s decided on the peach dress. So pretty!

See you all there! ❤️

11. Haleysmom

“Stray Cat Strut”, please!

12. Haleysmom

Oooo! Very snazzy! I’m sure he’ll look very handsome!

13. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Minnie took an EXTRA LONG bath today to pretty herself up!!

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo, Kitties! Civie Gus here in ma dancin' shoes ready to "Tiptoe through the Tulips" with some pretty ladies. DJ Molly, please play that song! The fuds are fantastic, Chef Luna, and the Kitchen Krew kitties look great in those aprons.
    Oh, I think I hear the clatter of pots and dishes up there at the Bridge where our GAs are celebrating springtime, too. Almost time for the Circle of Remembrance. I'll be lookin' for my predecessors Rusty and Stu. And mamabean has a special message for Stu, who loved flowers: the Forget-me-nots are in full bloom and they form a lovely carpet under the Full Flower Moon.

This is a swell party!

~ Gus

15. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like we have some really enthusiastic party-goers tonight. That's wonderful!

The aprons are very pretty, Chef Luna, and it sounds like the buffet tables must be, too!

Special thanks for the kind words at last moon's party about my civie. Before he got sick, he always gobbled up food too fast to taste it, so Chef Felix probably has him helping out at the Bridge kitchen "washing" dishes.

16. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

And now it's time for the most important part of any Full Moon pawty. The Circle of Remembrance where we can see all our friends and family at the Bridge pawtying alongside us. The music has stopped for a few minutes on both sides of the veil as we spend time passing messages to our precious GAs from all the beans who love them so much. Soon, we will pawty again until morning. But for now, with the moon bright and full, let's make the most of this special time with the Bridge kitties. ~Chef Luna

17. Haleysmom

Head bowed in reverence❤️

18. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

& Ty and M stepped out from each side of the veil and into the silvery red light of a special NZ moon , and hugged and danced and loved once again for a very short while.

19. Haleysmom

Magical❤️

20. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Did I miss Josephine???? Who is this little miss???

21. Olive & Paula

Wez missed the party last night. Due to outage from storm. I know Olive was keeping company at the blankies, passing around her pickles. How I miss her so.

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Those aprons are stunning.

22. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Katie had an awesome time at the party and said the food was out of this world, so amazing! And thanks for making Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Candied Violets. The Circle of Remembrance is always so special. Love the Aprons, so very cool. Thanks again for another great party, the best ever

23. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

She's the one I rescued last November (14yo) with her son (13yo). She looks a bit like little Olive!

24. Olive & Paula

Do you have photos? If course you fo. How are you? Uncle?

25. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

We missed the pawty too! Luci and I are still recovering from the long drive back to Michigan...just can barely figure out which way is up... hope to be a little more in tune next time! Lovely aprons and it sounds like it was a lovely time for the kitties!