Full Flower Moon Party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, May 23, 2024.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Flower Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Flower Moons past:

Appetizers: Floral Microbrews; Dandelion Wine; Snapdragon Niptinis; Marigold Dip on Nip Crackers; Clover-fed Buffalo Wings in Pineapple Sage Dressing; Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Apple Blossoms; Crispy Mouse Heads with Hibiscus Sauce; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas; Sushi Bar featuring the specialties of Sushi Chef Tux as well as Chef Neko's fabulous Sushi Rolls.

Entrees: Honeysuckle Chicken Casserole; Turkey Roll-ups with Sunflower Seeds; Chef Mannie’s Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo and garnished with Squash Flowers; BigMac’s Burger Extravaganza with The Works and Special Marigold Mustard; Sushi Chef Tux's Seared Ahi Tuna with Lavender Pepper Crust; Chef Rusty’s Thunderin’ Bison Chili with Fresh Salsa; Grilled Hotdogs.

Salads: Butthead’s & Donny’s Field Greens with Linden blossoms; Confetti Slaw; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers.

Desserts: Maggie’s Signature Cheesecakes with Candied Violets; Rose Petal Ice cream with Hibiscus Flower Coulee à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Tobey’s Cimmamum Cookies; Surprise Flower Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan; KitKat’s Duck pate stuffed cupcakes with catnip icing, served at mousie temperature. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Bella Memorial Tiki Hut.

Our specials menu tonight comes from the United Kingdom. We have Haggis and Cullen Skink from Scotland, Laverbread and Cockles from Wales, Corned Beef and Cabbage and Irish Stew from Ireland, Jellied Eels and Scotch Eggs from England. And from our Rosa and Regan’s beloved Isle of Man we have Loaghtan lamb, Queenies, and Kippers. Do make sure to try some of everything!

Not feeling up to pawtying and dancing? Head on over to the Taster Blankets, including Olive’s Memorial Blanket, which will be set up away from the noise and too much activity for you. Roxi will be running notes back to me and the Kitchen Krew to make sure the food is as good as can be. The blankets have a great view of the Circle of Remembrance too, and all the other kitties will join you at midnight as the veil thins to see all our precious Gone Ahead kitties. It is always so magical to see our friends and family on the other side of the veil

Our very own in-house dance troupe, “Ruby and the Kittens” are already getting warmed up ready to dance the night away. They’d love to have you join them as soon as you’re ready to start pawtying!

So find your best outfits and come join the pawty. We’re going to have so much fun!

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

upload_2024-5-23_7-10-45.png

2. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh meow goodness! Oh meow goodness!! Oh meow so much goodness!!! I was going to try to limit meowself to one snapdragon niptini and a few pawfuls of marigold dip on nip crackers, just to keep up my strength but stay light on my three feet for dancing all night. But what looks even better than the menu is the buffet! And what looks even better than the buffet is my plate piled high! The Flower Moon Party always has the most beautiful spread of the year! Not to mention the specials--what could be prettier than haggis?! Nom-nom-nom-nom! (I'm very excited, but I'll try to tone it down so I don't startle my shy friend Juliette!)

Meower Flower Power!
    Ivan

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Civvie Gus doesn't know where to begin. What a MENU!! He'll have to do lots of dancin' tonight to work off those delicious fuds.
    Party on, Kitties. And gather 'round for the The Circle of Remembrance. The full Flower Moon has just begun to rise above the trees here. The evening is young.

4. manxcat419

Go ahead and enjoy the food Ivan. There will be plenty of dancing to burn off all the extra calories! I'm sure Juliette will join you on the dancefloor ~Chef Luna

We're going to dance all night long Gus. Plenty of time to try all the fuds and still work it all off. ~Chef Luna

Mazi's Mom and Susan&Felix(GA) like this.
  5. manxcat419

Gather round kitties. Pause your dancing, and your feasting. Because it's time for the Circle of Remembrance. Remember to make space for the kitties who may not be able to stand for as long as most of you can - make sure the kitties on the Taster Blankets have a good view. Soon, we will resume our pawty and we will feast and dance until dawn. I hope you all remembered to tell your hoomans not to wait up for you tonight! But now it's time to be quiet and still and watch closely for the first sight of our beloved GAs pawtying alongside us at the Bridge. ~Chef Luna

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

You give really good advice, Chef Luna! No wonder you're in charge! Oops, shhhhh! The Circle!
    Quietly,
    Ivan

manxcat419 and Red & Rover (GA) like this.
  7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo China! Just wanted to let you know that our mama is doing fine. She still misses you and has told me a lot of stories! Did you really have a life-saver and swim out into the deep water to save the other kitties? You're such a pretty little thing...I'd think you'd want to stay out of the water (pollution you know). Mama tells some crazy stories about you!

I'm still in remission too! Mama poked me today, gave me a scritch on the head and said "Good Garfield" (meanwhile, I was busy snarfing down my freeze dried treats). Mama says the Orijen that I get were your favorite too! My BG was a purrfect 93!

Well it looks like the veil is about to close for this month and I have more partying and dancing to do! I'll see you next month!

P.S....thanks for sending me to your mama. I like her a lot!

8. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I miss that image.

Let's dance.
    download-1.jpg

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I miss posting it.

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.