Full Strawberry Moon party tonight - all invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by manxcat419, Jun 3, 2023.

1. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Yo cats and kittens of all ages

It’s time for everyone to gather together for the full moon pawty! Tonight, we celebrate the full Strawberry Moon! Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentors, Chef Felix, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Strawberry Moons past:

Appetizers: Strawberry Mojitos; Strawberry Sangria; Assorted Adirondack Microbrews; Strawberry Margaritas; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas: Pink Shrimp in Crunchy Nip Wontons; Pickled Duck Eggs; Sushi Bar featuring the specialties of Sushi Chef Tux and including fresh-caught Lake Fish.

Entrees: Grilled Lake Trout; Grilled Wild Turkey Sausages with Strawberry Garnish; Mousehead Ragout; Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili with Fresh Strawberry Salsa; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo; Big Mac's Burger Extravaganza with The Works; Grilled Michigans.

Salads: Butthead's & Donny's Adirondack Field Greens with Chef Felix's Crunchy Strawberry dressing; Confetti Slaw; Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers.

Desserts: Maggie's Signature Cheesecakes with Fresh Strawberries; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies; Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie a la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Surprise Strawberry Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Strawberry Icecream Cake; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Newer traditions include Bubba's MouseMousse; Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles; Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles; TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip; PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls; Chef Felix's Mediterranean platter with crunchy falafel, catmint mewli-tabouli, and smoked papurrika hummouse; Chieflet Luna's Longtail Surprise à la Rosa and Regan; KitKat’s Duck pate stuffed cupcakes with catnip icing, served at mousie temperature. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Bella Memorial Tiki Hut.

Not feeling up to too much crazy pawtying? Let us know and we’ll find you a great spot on our Taster Blankets where you’ll also find Olive’s Memorial Blanket. They’re set up away from most of the noise but still provide a perfect view of the Circle of Remembrance. Let Taster-Kitchen Liaison Roxi know how everything tastes!

“Ruby and the Kittens” are already getting warmed up ready to dance the night away. They’d love to have you join them as soon as you’re ready to start pawtying! Show them your best moves – they’re always looking for something new to add to their routine.

So find your best outfits and come join the pawty.

Check out our new aprons too! Aren’t they awesome?

Chef Luna

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Yx33nRpgXHXG6BvdtWahOjZdgqYnFfz4EvUrHjtB5d4/edit?usp=drivesdk

2. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Strawberry full moon!
    I’ll look to the sky tonight for the circle of remembrance, our dear Molly!

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo! Chef Luna and The Kitchen Krew have been busy tonight! Gus is particularly enjoying the mousehead stew and looking forward to the dancin' and the Circle of Remembrance.
    His whiskers are red from those fresh strawberries.

Party on, kitties!

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Cheaser said he wanted to go and see if anybody was wearing China's strawberry hat that got "misplaced" so many years ago. The thief (uhhh, borrower) might think it's safe to wear it now after so much time has gone by!

I just hope he doesn't have too many Catinis and forget what his mission was.

Be on the lookout kitties! There's a reward in it for whoever offers tips on who the thief (uhhh....borrower that just forgot to bring it back) is!
    upload_2023-6-3_23-3-11.png

5. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Hey kitties

Da beans are in Europe right now so I didn't get to post at midnight for the Circle of Remembrance. It was wonderful as always - we got to see all our beloved GAs by the light of what felt like an extra bright full moon. Everyone was there and we were able to spend quite a few precious minutes with the Bridge pawty in clear view. It's been lovely and warm all night too and with just another hour or two left to pawty before we all head home, we're still singing, dancing and feasting. We'll all be very tired tomorrow, but we've had the most wonderful time! ~Chef Luna

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry, I'm a day late... and my little Juliette is not very happy! She was getting ready for her first dancing party ! I really feel bad for her!!!
    Next month, she'll be there with probably old Josephine who will keep an eye on her..
    Thanks for this so special monthly event giving us the chance to see our so precious GAs at the Circle of Remembrance.

Suzanne & Darcy and manxcat419 like this.
  7. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne! I've been thinking of you. I hope your family in Nova Scotia are keeping safe from the wildfires and smoke. I immediately thought of you/them when I heard about the fires.

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.