Good Morning Friends!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by kse, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Good Morning Friends!

I am just checking in and saying "Hi!" It has been three weeks today since I lost Kitty. The hurt is still there, but smiles of her wonderful life are starting to exceed the tears!

Chewy and I took another trip the Beach this past weekend! He is really settling in nicely. He is taking on some of Kitty's habits---- he rides in the seat of the Car... no Carrier! I can't say he actually loves riding, but he does lay down and sleep for most of the trip.

Sally (dog) is doing Great! She is the only one in the Alley receiving insulin at the present time. She is well regulated and is full of energy-- anti jinx.

I miss posting daily, but I do read and keep up with everyone. My heart breaks for Michelle today and her loss of Peeps. There has been way too much sadness in PZI recently.

Wishing Everyone A Great DAY From the Alley.........you are a wonderful group of people!

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

It has been sad in the PZI family lately, and on the board in general. But it makes me smile to see your post and hear about Chewy and Sally. Glad Chewy enjoys the ride to the beach!

3. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

I agree on the too much sadness lately :sad:

But very glad to hear you guys are doing ok despite missing Kitty, and that Chewy and Sally are doing so well.

Wishing you more splendid weekends at the beach!

(((((hugs))))))

4. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Hey, Kim -

Nice to see your post and happy to hear your happy memories are outweighing the sadness. Glad everyone is doing well and YAY for relaxing days at the beach!

Take care -

Libby (and Hershey, too!)

5. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update from the Alley.

I'm glad Chewy is settling in and starting to enjoy his trip to the beach and that Sally is doing so well.

6. Angela&Henry

Angela&Henry Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back and the nice update on Chewy.
    Continue to heal and look forward to more of those happy memories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.