Gremlin - 05/01 - AMPS 205, +5 97, PMPS 142, +3 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 4, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Woke me two hours before my alarm today instead of the usual one hour, I'm feeling it.
    Happy and purry though.

Back to yellow this morning. To think, this time last year he was floating with the idea of remission again! Then one more medical condition reared its ugly head and he's been all over the place ever since. In five and a half years only the first three months and then this last three quarters of a year have been crazy. He was so steady pretty much the entire rest of the time. I miss that, haha! Now my baby makes me work harder!

Anywho, no photo today unless I post an old one. Work all day yesterday and then some quality time with my teen for the first time in a long time.

I hope everyone has a lovely day (or night)!
    Vines to all that need them.
    Wishing Luci @Sue and Luci all the best with tests/results.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Grem is happy & purry. I hope he slides down and surfs today. Sorry he woke you so early.

3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Carla!
    I hope Furball is good today/tonight too!

I did miss one night (night before last) of his Denosyl which we're using to help with cognitive disfunction so perhaps that's why he woke me an hour earlier than usual. Before he was on it he was terrible during the night. From about 3am. Now he's back to sleeping until (usually) 6am.