HAPPY EASTER from Lola, Bug and Vanessa! Update, photos!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I just wanted to wish you all a joyous Easter. Have an excellent time with family and friends, and especially your furkids!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter!

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks, Michelle! We hope you and the family will have a Happy Easter, too. Are the boys too old for the Easter Bunny?

Vanessa, Kitteh Barista, the :coffee: today was fabulous, as always. Lola & Bug: OTJ party for Chase tonight, so get the pizza oven heated up and ready to go!

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy Easter to you all ((((Michelle))) :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::kiss:

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to you and yours, Michelle.

How are the kitties enjoying the Spring weather in their sumptuous catio?

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy Easter to you, your family and fur babies Michelle. Did the boys have an Easter Egg hunt?

That's so funny Tricia - wish we had spring weather here. I'm sure it's the same at Michelle's. Spring is really slow getting going this year.

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Well, I suppose it depends on how you define "Spring weather". It's raining here right now, but it's a bit warmer than a winter rain, so I'd call that "Spring weather". :p

8. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Michelle!

Yes I'm back with my new boy Tika. It feels so good. I really missed Lantus Land so much. I'm semi-retired now as of January. Ayanna turned 10 yesterday and she sure loves her kittties. That will never change.
    I have 3 more grandchildren all my son's kids. Patience is 5 and the twins Serenity and Bilal are going to be 3 in June. Say hi to all your kitties for me.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi ALL!

@carfurby , @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) , @Marje and Gracie , @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey , @Wendy&Neko , @Barb and Tori ~~ What a wonderful day. We had the usual Eggs Benedict that my son Anthony cooks each Easter. tradition rules in the food category. Of course the Easter Bunny made sure that he left things for Nicholas and William. They got their egg hunt here too. Fun times for all of us.

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) - nope on the Easter Bunny. William is a firm believer, and Nicholas too as far as I could tell. He is a wise one, so I suspect that won't last much longer.
    Rusty! DUDE! Fear not! We are ready!!! ~~ Lola, Bug and Vanessa

@Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey , and @Wendy&Neko -- HAHA on the spring weather... well, at least this weekend was nice. The rest is wet wet wet. But it is warmer, so Spring has sprung. YAY! The kitties love their catio. It is interesting, they are out in it even in windy rainy and nasty weather. I have found Lola out in it when we had our snow "events" this winter. I guess it is sheltered enough that they go no matter what. They love the nighttime too, that Is Vanessa's favorite tome to be out in it.

@Barb and Tori - how wonderful to hear from you!! and you have new one, Tika. Diabetic? wow... kudos to you for going down that road again. I have thought of it, but need more free time, (Nicholas and William have taken alot of it), Before I bring in another one. I have had to cut way back on alot of things, including the Board. I do miss it too. I will have to watch for Tika. WOW, you must be very busy being grandma. Kinda fun isn't it? Kudos to Ayanna. I hope her love for kitties never leaves her too. Enjoy your semi-retirement!

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Michelle!

11. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

Happy Easter! :bighug:

12. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, Michelle! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

So sorry it took me forever to get back to this condo... Life can be such a whirlwind!

Our Easter was wonderful, time with family. We had out usual brunch, with my middle son Anthony as out chef. He makes the best ever Eggs Benedict. YUM! There was an Easter Egg hunt for Nicholas and William, Easter baskets, and lots of good times.

Yesterday I went on my first "official" hike of the hiking season, kicking that off with a hike in Eastern Washington, to Cowiche Uplands and Canyon. It is one of my favorite hikes, go every year. Weather in the other half of our state was great: Sunny and 62. Getting over Snoqualmie Pass was interesting... lots of rains, and snows higher up. I'm just glad I had no travel issues.

Lola, Bug and Vanessa continue to do well. They still LOVE their catio! This year Their abode will be on the 2017 Catio Tour of Seattle. WooHOO! We are excited, and happy to show off our version of kitty nirvana. That will be in June. This Monday Bug goes in for a dental, one that is sorely needed! Such tartar! So think of him on Monday, maybe send a few kitty vines his way... They, aka the vet, want to do Vanessa too, but at 16 years old I am very reluctant to have her undergo anesthesia. We are looking for alternatives for her.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE! :cat::cat::cat:
    and kitties: THINK BLUE, THINK GREEN! :D:D:D

@Rachel & Chyna (GA) , @Kako & Tux , @Bron and Sheba ~~ Thanks everyone for the visit! I hope all had a great Easter. We did well, good times!

P1680816.JPG
    Nicholas and William: Hanging Out!

P1680890.JPG
    William and Lola, at the catio

P1680867.JPG
    Nicholas: Practicing his climbing skills :woot:

P1680868.JPG
    William: Practicing his climbing skills :woot:

And a few shots from Cowiche Canyon

P1360472.JPG
    From inside the canyon

P1360392.JPG
    Cowiche Creek

P1360591.JPG
    The violets were blooming EVERYWHERE!

P1360582.JPG
    The Uplands

And last, but not least: THE CATIO! We are still working on adding a few things: sleeping digs, plants, vertical poles, hammock... stay tuned!

P1350373.JPG
    Lola, checking out her domain

P1350112.JPG
    Vanessa, from Lola's Run (middle section of the catio

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Easter. I'm glad the kitties are still enjoying their catio. How cool on the tour. Sending prayers for Bug's dental.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.