Hartz Delectables: Bisque

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tony and Peaches, May 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony and Peaches

Tony and Peaches New Member

Are they safe? Before she was diagnosed Peaches loved these, I gave her the senior variety. It was really the only wet cat food she would even look at. Now that she was diagnosed, I’m nervous to give her more of it as I hear some “gravy” food is very high in carbs.

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Tony and Peaches
    I did a search here on our forum and found this posted by some members about the Hartz Delectables

The additional nutritional information on the Hartz Delectables Cat Treats is as follows

The Phosphorus is approximately 0.14%. So based on a 40 g pouch there is approximately 0.056 g Phosphorus in the 40 g serving. They also contains 1.92% Carbohydrates and salt content is 0.6%
    Unfortunately, cholesterol content is not something we test for in our products, therefore we do not have these values available. They recommend they only be given as a treat.

I googled this and this is what they said on the Chewy site

I did call “Hartz” this morning to find out how many carbs are in the Delectables that she loves so much, the man researched it & called me back several hours later and said 1.9

Looks like they seem to be ok for a treat only

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    Tony and Peaches likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I would add this to your signature about Peaches , I noticed you put this on your profile/information area
    Polyuria and Polydipsia and her age, she's such a cutie
    Other health issues: 2 cases of pyometra before being spayed
    Tap on your name above, then tap on signature add it and tap SAVE
    If you have any other questions please ask

4. Tony and Peaches

Tony and Peaches New Member

Added all those things, that was a good idea!

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.