Hi! Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Little Bit’s Mom, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Hi, everyone! My name is Olivia, and my sweet boy is Little Bit. LB’s journey started last year after noticing lethargy, weight loss and fur loss. The vet attributes his diabetes to about 3 years of daily prednisolone for feline asthma. Since, we have switched over to an inhaler to manage his asthma. I have been extremely optimistic (which is unlike me) that his diabetes would go into remission when his body “regulated” again after getting the prednisolone out of his system. He is on 2 units of Prozinc twice daily. But, lately, I’ve noticed very dry and fragile skin along with perhaps a touch of weight loss. He still seems to have a great amount of energy and otherwise acts like himself. Here is the problem, I backed off his insulin dose to about 1.25 units daily (being 100% honest here) because I thought he was doing well. Now I can tell that these are most likely signs of high blood sugar. I will also be honest with the fact that I do not (can not in the past) check his BG. The only times he’s been checked were at the vet. I know I’m going to have to start checking it at home to ensure he is getting the correct dosage of insulin. It has been impossible the times I have tried. He gets upset and so do I. He is on Hill’s rx diet—m/d wet & dry; however, he mostly eats his siblings’ wet fancy feast pate instead of his own wet food. He takes a few bites of the hills and stops eating.

I am really beating myself up over possibly messing up his sugar levels. I am sick to my stomach and a ball full of anxiety at the moment. Please tell me how I can help him and get him regulated. He is my heart and I just want him to be well. Thank you.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

I had a rocky start with my girl and the insulin I was using and not testing enough at home. It will take practice but you can absolutely get used to it and so can your cat. You can reinforce with treats. Purebites makes freeze dried treats that are low/no carb. My cat loves the duck and beef liver ones.
    Don’t beat yourself up though, just get back up and try again! :) You can handle this. I was terrified at everything and now I can test blood glucose like a boss, administer insulin, and even give fluids subcutaneously! It gets easier.

It is super important to home test so that you can not only get the dose right and keep kitty from being too high, but also so that you can be sure it’s safe to shoot. Sometimes we can’t outwardly tell if a cat’s blood sugar is too low.

I’m going to tag @Wendy&Neko and see if she can give you some veteran support and advice.

3. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB! So glad you found us! We will do our best to address your concerns but first you may want to start here:
    New? How You Can Help Us Help You!

We are dedicate to helping any and all that find these pages. ;)

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!:bighug:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, not time for a detailed answer today. But you might want to talk to your vet about trying the Freestyle Libre device at first, just until you get your confidence on home testing.

5. jt and trouble (GA)

I dont know any cats that do like it. :(
    Fancy Feast Pates are purrrfect for diabetic kitty cats

6. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Are any of the pates ok? I have also looked at the fancy feast naturals pates—wondering if I should give them a try since they’re zero carb, but also don’t want him to go hypo with the zero carbs.
    I have an alphatrak BG meter and am going to try my hardest to test him at 2:30 CST (6 hours from his morning dose). Going to put rice in a sock and try that method. I am praying I can get a sample and that it is an acceptable BG level. I will report back. Thank you all!

7. jt and trouble (GA)

All the FF pates that I know of are under 10% carbs. I wouldnt switch to 0 Carbs without mastering testing first. Amy time you remove cab loads it affects blood glucose. It must be done slowly and with a LOT of testing.

8. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you! Would you think that I could stop the hill’s m/d wet after I go through what I have? Then feed FF pates for his wet twice daily, then he sort of free feeds (if his 3 siblings don’t eat it first) the Hill’s m/d dry, perhaps?

How many cans per day are recommended for an approximately 12 lb kitty?

9. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes and definetely get rid of the dry but you need to be home testing because any change in food, especially removing dry, can cause his BG to go down significantly, and you may need a lower dose so you don’t risk a hypo. Wendy’s suggestion of trying the libre first, if you can afford it, is a very good one. Here’s a list of pretty much all the foods out there and their carb content. Honestly, the only thing special about vet prescribed food is the price tag. Most are not even human grade :nailbiting:

A good rule of thumb for daily calorie intake is 20 times ideal weight. So if he should be 12 pounds, he should be getting 240 calories a day at least. More if he needs to gain. Diabetic cats lose weight because they can’t process the nutrients in food well so they eat but are still constantly hungry and lose weight. They also burn calories just by peeing since there’s sugar in their urine.

10. jt and trouble (GA)

11. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

We did it!!!!! But, my suspicions are confirmed—it is 358.

12. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

That’s with Prozinc 6 hours ago—almost 2.0 units (a little less since that’s a bit higher than what I’ve been giving him). He has had some dry food since his shot, but not in the last couple hours.

13. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

A lot of this can be the dry food. Your goal should be now to transition him out of it. I wouldn’t increase the dose until you’re off dry completely. Then if he still at high levels, you can increase again by .25 units at a time.

14. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Glad to hear it might just be the dry food. He loves it, but I’ll slowly taper off if that’s what’s best for him.

So only feed him a can of FF wet twice daily (will try to mix it with m/d since I still have some)? I have always worried he might get too low if he didn’t have something in between. I will test again this evening 6 hours post shot. Please send him prayers/good vibes that we can quickly get him in a normal range and stay there.

15. jt and trouble (GA)

sending prayers and positives! Most cats are grazers they eat small amounts throughout the day.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  16. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

What do you all recommend for letting him graze since I need to taper off the Hill’s m/d dry? Some dry LC food or no dry at all?

17. AliceMeowliss (GA)

I just wanted to say well done!!! :D

LC wet food is fine for grazing. If you have to leave the house for long periods of time you can freeze some into ice cubes so they thaw slowly, otherwise just a small snack here and there is great. :)
    Edit, sorry I see you’re asking what dry food to use for grazing, and since we don’t recommend dry food typically, I can’t really say. You could try a spoonful of wet food with a few kibble on top as you are transitioning off of it, perhaps.

18. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

You said he is around 12 pounds, as Ale saidche should be getting 240 calories a day, more if he needs to gain.
    Most of the Fancy Feast Classic Pates are about 100 calories per can
    You should at least feed him 2-1/2 cans a day
    The larger meals at AM and PM what's left over use as snacks
    Pick up the food 2 hours before you test him in the AM and PM before giving the insulin

19. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you! He is such a good boy—so patient and loving. I suppose I will give him a bit of wet food & taper dry between regular feedings. I am very blessed with the fact that I am currently working from home, so I can keep an eye on him all the time (can’t say he enjoys it lol).

20. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you! He is going to LOVE all of you for saying he can have FF without having to steal it from his siblings!

21. jt and trouble (GA)

I just left out FF pate for Trouble to graze on. We chucked all his dry.

22. Diane Tyler's Mom

• It would be helpful if you can set up your signature

• On the left, under Settings, Click on Signature. This is where you will put information that helps us give you feedback.
      • There is a limit of two lines which may include two links; you may separate pieces with commas, dashes, | etc. This is where you paste the link for your spreadsheet, once it is set up.
      • Add any other text, such as
      • Caregiver & kitty's name (optional)
      • DX: Date
      • Name of Insulin
      • Name of your meter
      • Diet: "LC wet" or "dry food" or "combo"
      • Dosing: TR or SLGS or Custom (if applicable)
      • DKA or other recent health issue (if applicable)
      • Acro, IAA, or Cushings (if applicable)
      • Spreadsheet link. Please put the signature link on the bottom line of your signature information, on its own, so it is easy to find.
      • Please do not put any information about your location in the signature for security reasons. If you wish to add your country location, please add it to your profile.
    Be sure to click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom. If you need help urgently it is important we know these things at a glance. We don’t want to waste valuable time finding out information.

tap on your avatar ( the pic of Diesel )where it says your name ,then hit profile page ,tap on that ,then go up to the very top, upper right hand side and tap on your name ,it will bring down a drop box, tap on signature, the signature will be under settings, tap on the signature then and you can start to add what I posted above, make sure you hit save ,
    Welcome to the best place you could ever be and an awesome group of people

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  23. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Perfect! He is going to be one happy boy to much fancy feast all day.

24. Diane Tyler's Mom

25. jt and trouble (GA)

Ugh Diane I didnt even notice:facepalm::rolleyes:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  26. Diane Tyler's Mom

27. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I will do that as soon as I get back in on my work computer. Assuming I cannot set up the spreadsheet from my phone.

28. Diane Tyler's Mom

I'm have no idea if you can set it up on your phone, I only use a tablet, but you can ask members

29. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

30. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Do any of you have advice for his dry skin? I understand it is due to his body not processing nutrients correctly, but curious if I can do anything externally to help him while getting his BG regulated.

31. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

What’s his ideal weight? See what I posted above about daily calorie intake. You also don’t have to restrict food to twice a day only. Cats are grazers and do better with smaller meals throughout the day or snacks. It’s also easier on their pancreas. We try to feed the bulk of the meals around shot times and then not a lot after +6 but other than that, he can have smaller portions divided up and snacks as well throughout the day

32. jt and trouble (GA)

Ugh its awful isnt it poor kitty kitty. Troubles cleared up after a few injections of insulin. Seriously it was like night and day. I dont know why it happened so quickly but it was a relief . Sending positives this happens soon for Lil Bit (LOVE that name btw:bighug:)

33. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

H
    Our vet has said his ideal weight is around 12 pounds. He hasn’t been weighed since we were last at the vet. I pick him up frequently and I feel like he has lost a little weight. Not a whole bunch like he did before his diagnosis.

34. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Haha thank you! I saved him from the cold in my grandmother’s woods behind the house to “foster,” and you see what happened—he was meant to be mine. I called him Little Bit and thought he was a girl. Poor guy! I quickly found out he wasn’t and the name stuck.

35. jt and trouble (GA)

Theres an old Gunsmoke episode called, "Durham Bull" A grandchild of an old rancher played "Lil Bit" :D

36. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Do you have a human scale at home? You can weight yourself then go on it carrying him and subtract the 2 amounts to get his weight now

37. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I do not have a scale. :(

38. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

I’d get one next time you’re out at target or Walmart. It’s handy to check their weight every 2 weeks or so

39. jt and trouble (GA)

I WISH I didnt! :rolleyes::oops::p

40. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

LOL that’s why I don’t have one—ignorance is bliss when it comes to my weight. LB was sooooo excited that I actually gave him FF tonight. He looked at me like—oh she did a whoopsie but I’m not going to tell her. Haha.

41. Wendy&Neko

Fish oil or omega-3 oil, provided he's not allergic to fish. Nordic Naturals makes a good one for cats.

42. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

6 hours past PM shot—378. I *did* give him one Hill’s glucose management treat beforehand to make him more comfortable for the stick. I am feeling pretty down as I was hopeful we would have a better number than earlier. I will continue tapering him off his dry food and hope that will get him to a healthier BG.

43. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

It took us 3 tries this time, but we did it again and I am counting this as a small victory. I think the issue in the past has been that I wasn’t holding the test strip to the sample—I was touching the strip quickly to the sample and then moving it away too fast.

44. AliceMeowliss (GA)

You are making great progress just by testing. Testing is what will give you control over his treatment. Don’t let a higher number disappoint you, each number is more data to help you. :bighug:

Well done!

45. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

46. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

We are between 5-6 hours post AM shot and he is at 416. Thoughts or ideas to help get it lower? I made his ear bleed more than the past times and I am afraid I did something wrong. :( it stopped after applying pressure with a clean cotton round. He is eating his FF snack reward now.

47. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I will also mention that my strips have an expiry date of 4/2020—could that make his numbers higher than they really are?

48. jt and trouble (GA)

I *think* the only way to find that out is compare to new strips.

Little Bit’s Mom likes this.
  49. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Ok thank you. I’m going to order a new vial of strips this week. Debating if I need to make a vet appointment since his BG is so high. :(

50. Wendy&Neko

If you are still give a lower insulin dose, the higher blood sugar numbers might be the result. Getting more blood tests at home will answer the question.

51. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I did increase the dose a little yesterday AM after noticing his symptoms. I was at about 1.25 units and now I’ve given him three doses of about 1.75 units (right below the 2 unit marker on the syringe). I use U-40 syringes.

52. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I have been testing at six hours post shot. Do I need begin testing pre-shot (and/or other times)?

53. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Ditto what Wendy said about the additional testing to evaluate your current dose. Please don’t get too wrapped up on single high numbers — you need to see numbers from the entire cycle, over time, to determine the ideal dose and whether an increase is warranted.

Also, please be careful about increasing dose too quickly while simultaneously going to low-carb food. Lowering carbs can decrease BG, and thus dosing requirements, noticeably. Also, in general, it’s best practice to increase dose by 0.25 u increments (I think you jumped 0.5 u?) no more frequently than every 3-7 days (depending on dosing method/protocol) and test throughout each cycle to see the impact of that dose before increasing again. Think of it like bungee jumping ... you can be jumping off a very high bridge, but what really matters is how low that rope lets you go ... you don’t want it to drop you so low that you crash.

As for expired test strips ... I’ve used expired test strips with no real negative consequences however I’ve also make a point to compare the results against fresh strips (don’t expect exactly the same numbers -- there’s always a slight variance anyway, which is normal). It’s not just expiration date, by the way. Sometimes it matters how long a vial has been open, etc.

Please just take a deep breath. Sometimes I think vets don’t want us to hometest because we get stressed about the numbers and want a fix NOW. The whole process takes time and insulin dosing is not as simple as “my car is a quart low on oil so I simply need to add a quart.” Sometimes we just have to take a deep breath, remind ourselves that it’s a process, collect the data, and sit on our hands.

54. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you so much for the reply and wisdom. Should I stick with the 1.75 unit dose since I’ve given that 3 times now?
    Good point about vets not pushing testing for that reason. My vet did suggest at home testing, but did not press it once I voiced concerns about my ability to do so.

55. JL and Chip

Yes.

Do you have a spreadsheet to track your numbers? If not, there are instructions on this site for setting one up as well as a few people who can help you do it if needed. Maybe someone can post the link (I don’t have it handy right now)...

56. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I do not have a spreadsheet yet; I think I’ll have to be on a computer to setup and access it. I am just on my phone now. I always track his daily food and meds as well as abnormalities in my phone.

57. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Olivia,
    I have the spreadsheet on my ipad and iphone. I installed the app under sheets but I am logged in to my gmail account also. I hope that makes since

58. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Excellent! Thank you.

59. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I just downloaded it with that app but it is “view only.”

60. JL and Chip

61. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok once you have your spreadsheet set up, I think it won't be view only

62. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

It was user error on my end—I didn’t read the directions fully. My apologies. I was able to make a copy and then it was editable.

63. jt and trouble (GA)

Very good now can you add it to your signature?

64. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

65. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

66. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You need to changes the permissions. If you go to the top right and hit "share", a new box will come up. At the bottom you'll see "Get Link".

Change it to "Anyone on the internet with this link can view"

67. AliceMeowliss (GA)

I want to echo @JL and Chip,

I too have used expired strips. I found them to be perfectly fine, but I also compared them with non-expired.

and the comment about giving it some time...
    Someone on here once told me, FD is a marathon, not a sprint. Early on I found myself trying to fix it all, but it’s more of an illness you manage rather than fix. Collect data by testing, and read and learn and ask questions. You’ll get to where you need to be, in time. :)

68. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I think I changed it. It says anyone with the link can view now. :)

69. Diane Tyler's Mom

Yep can see it now, great job. :cat:

70. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you <3 I am so worried about it being high and don’t want it to affect him long term. I can tell he doesn’t feel very good today. He has stayed in his kitty castle/tree all day. I am very much a “helicopter” mom! He probably wishes I’d give him some privacy.

71. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Hooray! Thank you :)

72. Chris & China (GA)

Good job but I see one problem.

Each line across is a full 24 hours. There's the AMPS (AM Pre-Shot...the test you should get immediately before feeding/shooting in the morning) and then there's the + cells. Each + cell corresponds to the number of hours since the shot. After +11, you start the PM cycle with the PMPS and then the + cells start over again.

You've got 9/15 on two lines instead of the AM tests on the left half of the line and the PM on the right half of the line.

Each day should be one line of data.

73. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Sorry about that! When I’m looking from my phone, I couldn’t see the PM portion. Fixed it! I will have my first pre-shot BG to record tonight.

74. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Have also realized that his Hill’s metabolic rx treats are most likely full of carbs. Going to order pure bites and hope he loves them.

75. AliceMeowliss (GA)

It just takes a little getting used to! :) It helped me to give someone else access to line and get a few details fixed, but I’m not good with spreadsheet technology. :p But eventually it will be an automatic habit. :)

Better high for a day than hypo or worse. And I get what your saying, but FD is a big picture kind of thing. It’ll take a little time to get him regulated. Also, remember that you’re doing above and beyond what the majority of people with FD cats do... he’s getting your best, and that is awesome. :bighug:

Once I started reminding myself insulin is a hormone, not a medicine like antibiotics etc, I think it helped me keep perspective. It’s like I’m helping her with her hormone imbalance, and that takes time to get regulated again! :)

Liver! My cat loved the duck liver but she tolerate the beef liver okay too now that she is cut off poultry. Liver is smelly and all cats love smelly.

76. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hi Olivia , looking at your spreadsheet, are you not testing Little Bit at PMPS, it is blank
    It's very important to test him at night to see what it is.

Is it possible for your to get some more test in during both cycles

Such as @+3 then @+5 then @+7 both AM cycle and PM cycle
    Then the next day @+2 then @+6 then @+8
    You want to test at different times to see how the insulin is working
    This will help us to determine when you need to increase or decrease

This is really the only way members can give you any advice
    You want to see how low the insulin is making Little Bits BG dropping and when it is the lowest

Especially since you are starting to take away the dry food , he can drop very low, so that's why it's so important to test him to make it is safe to shoot.
    We like to increase by 0.25 units, do you have syringes with half unit markings

77. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I will order some of the liver treats—thank you! And thank you for the kind words. He has not had it easy since he was diagnosed with asthma around 2. I am forever thankful for Flovent. Just want him to be his happy little self who naughtily scratches our door frames again. :cat:

78. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Yes ma’am, that is correct. I just started testing yesterday and plan to obtain our first PS this evening before feeding and dosing.
    He gets very anxious/upset when I test his BG, so that’s why I’ve taken it easy. Also wonder if him being a bit upset is playing a role in his high numbers. I do have half unit markings on the U-40 syringes we use.

79. Chris & China (GA)

Yeah, it's a little harder to work with on a phone....the darn screen just isn't big enough!!

Does he like plain old chicken? I used to buy it on sale, bake a piece for China and a piece for me (hers of course had no salt or spices). Then I'd chop it up, put some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer to use as needed. Human tuna is another option (in water, no onion/garlic). You want your "testing treat" to be something special that he only gets at test times so it's a high value reward.

China didn't like any of the PureBites type of freeze dried treats (and I think I bought at least 1 bag of every protein source known to man!) but she absolutely loved the Orijen Wild Boar treats.

You can also buy the dog ones....they are cheaper per ounce than cat treats. Just break them into smaller bites.

80. jt and trouble (GA)

Our kitties fell tension and stress SO WELL. It transfers from your hand to their brain. If you are tense, kitty says, uh oh I need to be tense.

81. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

I am actually extremely worried about him. He is acting very lethargic. Ate a small amount of dry food about an hour ago.

82. jt and trouble (GA)

how long ago was your last test??

83. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

He does like chicken! I didn’t know if it was healthy or not to feed him regular chicken, but that’s an excellent idea. I just saw in another thread that someone’s kitty wouldn’t eat the freeze dried treats until they started putting water on them. Genius.

84. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

85. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

He just came out of his kitty room and I’m going to test

86. jt and trouble (GA)

thanks I'll give that a try myself.

87. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

88. jt and trouble (GA)

89. jt and trouble (GA)

Thanks Olivia I'm a little gun shy since last nights hypo watch lol

90. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you for being concerned about my sweet boy! Didn’t mean to frighten you :) so keep up with the same 1.75 unit dose, correct? I’ll feed him in about 20 minutes

91. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

*40 minutes until feeding.

92. jt and trouble (GA)

Well I cant give dosing advice especially to new people. 408 seems high enough...lets see if
    @Panic is available Or even @Chris & China (GA)

93. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you

94. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

He's certainly high enough for insulin but not sure what the history is (this thread's a little long to sort through - mods prefer you to make a new one after 50 or so posts so once you have time it might be best to make a new one and post the link here so everyone can follow you over).

Any ketone history? You said he's not eating well?

95. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

He is playing with a toy! My goodness that makes my heart so happy! Maybe he’s just been sleepy today since we stayed up almost the whole night because of the hurricane.

96. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

So sorry! I posted a new thread :)

97. Diane Tyler's Mom

You are doing a great job, soon you will become a pro at testing.
    Every now and then try just rubbing his ears back and forth to get him used to it, then reward him with a treat, soon he will associate that after testing him he will get a treat. By the way he is a beautiful kitty

98. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thank you so much. Honestly. All of you are angels and it feels so much better to have you all on this journey. Thank you for taking me in. That is a wonderful idea to rub his ears throughout the day! Since we had the hurricane today, I couldn’t get to the store to buy neosporin pain relief ointment. I will be purchasing that first thing in the morning. :cat::cat::cat:

99. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

100. Little Bit’s Mom

Little Bit’s Mom Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.