I'm Back - Leg Tremble - 1.5 years later

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Darwin H., Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darwin H.

Darwin H. Member

My Beautiful Simba now 15+ years old and been in remission since June 2019 has started a little every now and then front leg & head trembling. I am going to start spot checking his BG reading again to check on him. He is acting normal and good eating and bowel habits but this leg twitching every now and then has twice now appeared at this head yesterday without bothering him. Wondering what it might be- possibly Diabetes again? So now closely watching. Weight gain 2 lbs back in remission and looks fine but since aging not jumping as high as before, but then neither am I! BG good at 94 tonight. Last time I surprized him it was 79. So far all is well.

His diet continues to be can friskies pate and have added some "Greenies" as he only let me brush his teeth ONCE and then he was done with that... Funny. Lets me take his BG's and give him insulin shots but not happy about teeth cleaning. So I have mostly stopped the Greenies and we'll see how that goes. If anyone has insight on elder cat trembling every now and then please weigh in. Thanks. :^)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.