Info up on my spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Paula Nowak, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paula Nowak

Paula Nowak Member

Well there is info on my spreadsheet but there is nothing in January and as you can see, Elvis is all over the place and some days I actually wasn't sure about the units the only time that I was actually sure about the units & wrote them down was starting on 2/10/19 bbut I'm sure most of them were correct due to what his blood sugar was. If his blood sugar was in the 200's or the high 100's, I would give one unit, if he starts to get into the high 200's I would give rwo units. I know it's a little crazy but I didn't really have anyone to tell me what to do except the vet that I didn't think she knew what to do herself, so, I've been sort of in between a rock and a hard place and reading and doing all sorts of things and trying to do my own research . Also, I'm giving Elvis a multivitamin because he doesn't want to eat as much as he's supposed to some times and I do believe that it helps! I'm getting ready to go to Walmart today to pick up my new meter and strips so I'm hoping that things will go smoothly from the start of this week on. Also I looked at the syringes and they are extremely hard to read. There isn't much space between half units! I'll do whatever I have to do for Elvis and I don't mind at all because he's my baby and I would go to the ends of the universe for him and that never ends!!! Oh, one other thing I wanted to mention; Elvis has been more active lately wanting to play more in the last 3 weeks. I know that is a good sign! I've also been praying a lot everyday for my baby and asking many other people to pray for him as well! I believe that there is power in prayer and I believe that God is helping us and guiding us through this all!! I believe that God gives wisdom and knowledge to people to help us know what to do when we need it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.