July 8 Ben AMBG 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by A Fae, Jul 8, 2021.

1. A Fae

A Fae Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-7-ben-amps-is-72-possible-hypo-at-pmps-43-ok-now.249525/

Starting first day OTJ trial. Looking good and he was ok while I LEFT HIM to go to the grocery store for FF:rolleyes:

Ben is such a trooper! Old Groovy Cat angel cat_wings>o was too when getting SubQ fluids for CRF even though he was dealing with hyperesthesia, we called it "the princess and the pea" syndrome. He felt everything. Had to use 22G terumo needles for his fluids.

I just got a meat grinder for Ben, side affect is that it is also a pasta and sausage maker, WHAT?!
    I had one thirty something years ago for making my own baby food. I know how to make baby food but cat food, I'll have to study.
    BTW my one and only skin baby is almost 40 and healthy as a, well it's usually horse - lol
    She was well fed in her childhood and had no sugary treats 'til the cake on her first birthday.

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you and Ben getting to start the OTJ trial. You should put a big line through your spreadsheet that announces the trial so everyone can see it.

There are some links, somewhere, to making your own cat food. I think a lot of folks on this site just buy the ground turkey, chicken, etc and add the EZ Complete to make sure kitty gets necessary vitamins and minerals. Hopefully, you can get some good tips on this. Skin baby? I assume that is a son or daughter (bean). Very creative of you to make your own baby food. The best of luck with the trial! :woot::woot::woot:

A Fae likes this.
  3. Camille and Cyclone

Camille and Cyclone Well-Known Member

A lot of people use the info and recipes for raw food here: https://catinfo.org/

Besides the recipe there's more than you ever wanted to know about cat nutrition from a veterinarian specializing in nutrition.

Katherine&Ruby and A Fae like this.
  4. A Fae

A Fae Member

AM +7 is 75
    I'm a bit nervous. Everything looks good. I'll feel better after dentals are done on 7/14.

5. A Fae

A Fae Member

PMBG is 74
    I just noticed we started TR on June 9, 2021 started OTJ trial July 8, 2021.
    I find this AMAZING!
    :cat:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  6. A Fae

A Fae Member

PM +4 is 73

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Happy day 1! When you post your AMBG tomorrow, put that you are on OTJ Trial in your title....like "07/09 Ben OTJ Trial Day 2 - AMBG ##" (where ## is your AM BG reading :)). Happy OTJ Trialing!

A Fae likes this.
  8. A Fae

A Fae Member

Thanks! We appreciated your guidance!