Kitty 5/19

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by kse, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Good Morning,

There is not a lot to report on Kitty this morning. She did eat some during the night and came to the kitchen this morning for breakfast. She is about the same as she was yesterday. She appears in no pain, but I am giving her Bupe, just in case. I gave the second dose of the appetite stimulant this morning. My vet has agreed to come to my house during the weekend if the time has come.

I appreciate the support as Kitty and I go down this path. We are in a very hard place.

Kim and Kitty

2. Jenn & Baxter

Jenn & Baxter Well-Known Member

Kim...I have always said you are doing a great job with Kitty. She loves you for it. If she is still eating, to me that is a positive sign. She still has desire.

Your PZI family is here for you & Kitty. :YMHUG:
    Im praying for you both.

3. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Kim, we both know her time is getting near, but when I saw her yesterday, and she gave me a little "hiss" while in the yard basking in the sun, and eating as she was, I told you "it's not today". If she's continuing to eat some (just not GORGE herself like she used to!), and holding about the same, as you've indicated, today's probably not her day either.

So glad the vet has agreed to come if you need her. I know how her "not being on duty" was a factor you were concerned about yesterday. This should give you the comfort and confidence that when the time is right, you can have the person who's helped you through so much of her life, there for Kitty. I know what a difference that makes. And as I told you about several of my others, you'll know when it's time to make that call.

In the meantime, glad the new ap stimulant seems to be working, and that you held it off until this morning. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to "assist" you in the yard, if you decide to work out there today! I mean, SOMEBODY has to supervise all the birdies!!! :lol:

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning my extra sweet family.

KIM - BIG HUGE LOOOOONG HUG this morning. You sound so tired and I understand why....this takes such an emotional toll. Lots of prayers for all of you.

Sweet KittyGirl, lubs you...

5. bookw0rm

bookw0rm Well-Known Member

:YMHUG:

6. dmartini4

dmartini4 Well-Known Member

Is seems years ago that you and I started on PZI
    I remember in the beginiing , it was so stressful and I just remeber how hard you were trying to
    get Kitty' s numbers down. Finally trying TID and her numbers came down so wonderfully,
    You have done so muc for Miss Kitty, and she truly knows how much you love her..
    She is a true angel as you are.
    My prayers are with you both as I know how hard of a time this is,
    stay strong Kim and Miss Kitty

7. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Continued Hugs and Prayers -

8. Angela&Henry

Angela&Henry Well-Known Member

Love, hugs and prayers being sent.
    We all love Cool Kitty.
    My heart is with you during this difficult time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.