Latte - Please send love and white light

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free Latte...you are loved and will be missed.

2. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Much love, lots of prayers, and as much comfort as my herd and I can send. I am so sorry, Carolyn. Latte is flying free, dancing on the bridge, and will be there waiting for you...you will be together again.

Best-
    Michele

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

dear, sweet Latte, fly free little one. May your spirit soar now that it has been freed from the body.

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Carolyn. It was a difficult decision and one we all understand.

My condolences.

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Carolyn))))

I am so very sorry. With you, I just don't know what to say. Words don't seem to be enough. I can't even cry right now I'm too shocked. Even though I knew it was coming fast-we all knew, you knew- it's a shock. Latte has so touched us all, you have, that it's like we have all lost a part of ourselves today with her passing. At least that's how I feel. Latte was a very special lady and she will not leave any of us quietly. I wish I had gotten to meet her. She was a real fighter. A real trooper. A real spirited girl. And the fight and perseverance not only gave her a much longer life than anyone would have expected that she would have had, but in that lifetime she won the hearts of those who knew her and several hundred that didn't. Maybe when you are feeling up to it you will do something with her life story. I think she might like that. You and she are an inspiration to people who love their pets. A true love story.

Carolyn, Latte cam e to you as a tiny kitten and left you as your grown up senior child, confidante, furbaby, invalid, and the best friend you have ever had in your life, and so much more. In the 18 years that you have had each other, Latte always trusted you to do what is best for her and you always did. Right up until the very last minute of her life. And I am very very certain that at that last second she was saying to herself "Thank you Mommy, I'm ready. I love you so. I will see you at the Bridge".

You did the right thing, sweet Carolyn.

Fly free sweet Latte...we will all meet you some day and it will be an honor! wings_cat

Much Love,♥

Caryl,
    Alex & Jackson

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Cannot type either.. crying... tears of loss.. tears of joy for her freedom... sooo thankful for the bright, strong woman you are & the strength to make the right decision.. never, ever... 2nd guess yourself (((Carolyn))) again.. I wish I had you here.. to give you the biggest hug ever & shoulder to lean on. Take comfort in the fact millions of us are literally feeling your pain & have never met Latte :YMHUG: rb_icon

7. heidi and doodles

heidi and doodles Member

I'm soo sooo sorry for you, I missed yesterday's posts and I'm just reading this now and crying my eyes out. I too like a lot of us beans had to do the same thing.
    I know it was the right thing for Pantaloons, just hard for me. The day after she passed it was the biggest rainbow and I know she did that for me, telling me she was
    happy and thank you.
    Fly free Latte I know all these wonderful kitties are waiting for you and will show you the way! wings_cat

8. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

Good bye you beautiful girl

There are so many emotions....so many, many tears....but I just can't find the words. My beautiful Princess Huff & Puff...that put me through my paces and made me prove my self. Then the huffs & puff turned to purrs and head rubs. Princess Warrior, beautiful girl, you've earned your rest.

I won't speak for Carolyn, except to thank you all for your love, prayers and support. You can't know all the ways you impacted their lives, and how much it's meant.

I'm honored to have know Latte, and grateful for the friend that Carolyn has become. Latte, you taught me so much. (I trust that you will provide an opprtunity for to display the skill you taught me of testing a cat while I'm upside down, and backwards, under a piano!) Ive never known a braver, more courageous, more dignified and funny girl. You snuck into my heart and wrapped your little fist around it. I am forever changed by knowing you. You will be forever missed, and never forgotten. I will tell your story and honor your spirit.

I'm so grateful for the day Jamie (&boots) emailed me last year, asking me to help this amazing woman she knew from the CRF boards, who just had the dx on FD. I know that Jamie is now helping to watch over Latte on the other side, along with all our GA's that have gone before.

I know that there is nothing that can help your heart today, Carolyn. But these are 2 poems people posted for me when it was Winston's time, and they make me think of you and Latte. I hope in some small way, in some future day, they can bring a small measure fo peace to you as well.

"I'm Still Here"
    I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep
    I could see that you were crying and found it hard to sleep.
    I purred to you so softly, as you brushed away a tear.

"It's me, I haven't left you,
    I'm fine, I'm well, I'm still here. "

I was close to you at breakfast..
    I watched you make your tea.
    You were thinking of the many times
    your hand reached down to touch me.

I gently put my paw on you,
    I smiled and said..
    "It's me ... I'm never far away ... I'm still here"

You sat there very quietly, then you smiled, you knew.
    The day is over, I smile, you yawn, and say,
    "Goodnight ... God Bless, see you in the morning."

When the time is right for you to cross the brief divide
    I'll rush to greet you...we'll stand side by side..
    I have so many things to show you..
    There is so much for you to see..
    be patient ... live your journey out..
    and then, come home to me..

- Author: KC
    Copyright by KC Bingamon1998

High Flight by John Gillespie Magee, Jr

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
    And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
    Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
    Of sun-split clouds, --and done a hundred things
    You have not dreamed of --Wheeled and soared and swung
    High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there
    I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
    My eager craft through footless halls of air...
    Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
    I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
    Where never lark or even eagle flew --
    And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
    The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
    Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Run free sweet Latte. You were loved beyond measure, and will be missed more than words can express. Enjoy all your new adventures, free of pain and illness. Please visit your Momma soon to let her know you are near and ok. I will miss you Princess.

9. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Carolyn,

I am so very, very sad and sorry to learn about Latte. Words just cannot say. Take good care of yourself.

Judy, Jake, & Civvie Boomer

10. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Carolyn,

I was so sorry about Latte's passing. It is so very hard to lose one of our furbaies. She was one lucky kitty to come to you that day so long ago. You gave her all the love you had each and everyday. She is at total peace now and she was helped out of love.

I hope all the love from your FD extented family helps you through this difficult time. Know that we are thinking of you.

11. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

I'm so sorry (((Carolyn)))
    You have been such a good and strong Mom.
    Fly free sweet Latte...

12. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Fly Free Latte
    We will miss you! Farewell my Friend!

Attached Files:

13. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((((((((((((CAROLYN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wrapping you in many cyber hugs. Many tears falling, as I know this decision was very hard. Latte is at peace.. she is flying free over the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy now. Merlyn will be looking out for Latte, I am sure. rb_icon

wings_cat

14. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Im so very sorry for your loss. Fly free sweet Latte.

15. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

16. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Carolyn, my heart hurts for you. I know that right now, the pain is unbearable; I pray that you will find peace in the memory of your beloved Latte.
    When you close your eyes, you will see her romping at the bridge, playing with all our angel kitties, chasing butterflies, feeling totally happy, and carefree.
    ((( Carolyn))) I'm holding you in my heart and prayers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reading these posts...sobbing, i can only imagine how carolyn will cry at all the love and precious thoughts being felt for her and latte...really, i cannot contain my tears.
    lori

18. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Forever in our hearts

Latte is loved by many people. She will never be forgotten. May you find peace knowing that she is free from any other problems and living a wonderful life over Rainbow Bridge.

I love you Latte :cry:
    Fly free sweet angel rb_icon

Hugs and love your Carolyn as well. We will all be here for you when you are ready. :YMHUG:

19. Mary & Stormy Blue

Mary & Stormy Blue Member

I am so very sorry, Carolyn, for your loss of Latte.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

~M

20. M L and Cleo (GA)

M L and Cleo (GA) Member

I'm so sorry Carolyn. Sending many prayers for comfort and peace.

21. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Angels & Prayers for Latte and you I am so very sorry but you have send Latte on a jourery to a land free of pain what a beautiful gift .Too bad you have to have all this pain in your heart..Just know you have a ton of Angels with you ..RIP Sweet Latte Kath :sad: :cry:

22. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

(((((Carolyn))))) yours was truly a love story with Latte that inspired so many people. I wish I had the words that could comfort your heart, but I know that is not possible right now. So many tears are falling, so many hearts reaching out to you, so many grieveing with you. You do not walk this journey alone Carolyn... there are many arms around you now... I hope you can feel them.

Be at peace now dear, sweet Latte. You were truly a warrior-princess here on earth. You will remain in our memories always. Fly forever free now dear one and keep watch over your mama who will love you forever, as will we.

Heaven must have truly needed some very special Angels this week....

23. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss Carolyn. Even when we know its time for them, its so hard.

24. sanrun

sanrun Member

((Carolyn)) You fought the good fight with Latte, and when it was time to free her you did that. I know how hard is to let them go :sad: .

Big :YMHUG: :YMHUG: Sandy & Dottie

25. Weather Girl

Weather Girl Member

((((((((Carolyn))))))))

May the sweet memories you have of Latte help you through this difficult time...​

26. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Carolyn. I know your heart is broken. I lit a candle for dear Latte: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/mes ... d=11222743. You two have been through so much together. I hope it helps to know that you went above and beyond in her last few weeks and thought of nothing but her comfort.

27. stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA)

stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA) Member

I am so sorry for your loss Carolyn. You gave Latte a precious gift, that demands love, strenght and courage. I am sure Latte is grateful for that and that she is now with many friends over the rainbow bridge.

28. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

I am so sorry for your loss, Carolyn - I'm in tears reading all of these beautiful memories about your precious baby girl.

Fly free, sweet Latte - your mommy loved you so!!!

29. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

(((((Carolyn))))))))

Latte is a very special kitty and you have looked after her as a devoted mom. My heart goes out to you. May you find peace knowing that she is free and living a wonderful life over the rainbow bridge.

Fly free sweet Latte.... fly free

30. hollymayb

hollymayb Member

So sorry Carolyn. I'm sure Latte is looking down on you with love, and hoping your heart will heal.
    wings_cat

31. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn)))

I'm so sorry, so sad...fly free sweet Latte.

32. Patticass & Tyler (GA)

Patticass & Tyler (GA) Member

Carolyn, I'm so sorry. Having just lost Justin last week to lymphoma I do know some of the pain you are feeling. It doesn't seem fair. Sending you prayers of peace.

33. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

(((Carolyn)))

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You did everything you could imaginably do for your girl, and were with her during her journey as closely as a human can be for her baby girl.

I, too, had an A/C for one of my 'soul mate' kitties towards the end, and it was difficult to interpret some of the things she said, and how much weight to put on what she said...at one point she told me that Sidney was ready for his 'long walk'...which could be interpreted many ways...it turned out that he indeed wanted to take a 'long walk'! We put a sling under his belly and he walked to a brook that was quite far from the house, and he took a drink. In the end, I too, helped him cross over, and I think this was the right thing to do in our case. I hope in your heart you know that what you did was right for Latte, independent of what the A/C might have said or not said. You knew her best, you listened to her, and knew in your heart that it was her time. You could not have loved her more, nor done more for her.

I know the ache of her loss will be so difficult to bear. I hope that in time, this pain will ease as you recall all of the wonderful memories you have shared. Her spirit will always be with you.

Fly free precious Latte....

34. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

(((Carolyn))) I am so sorry for your loss.

Fly free sweet (((Latte))

35. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry it was her time to leave you. :sad: I can't even read all the posts here, as the few I've read has tears streaming down my face. (((Carolyn))) Please know Latte is now free from pain, and you will meet again. (Also keep on the lookout for any signs she may send you.)

(((HUGS))) & tears,
    -Steph

36. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Tears here too. My gosh, it's so hard. I'm so sorry!

37. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Carolyn,

I know this is a terrible time for you. It is so hard to lose our precious pets and more so when so much of your daily routine is nursing them along and looking after their needs. You and Latte inspired so many. I know all our wonder kitties are busy helping Latte settle in to her new home.
    Take good care of yourself.

38. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Oh Carolyn, I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace during these hard times, and just know that Latte is now free again, to run and play and be pain-free. You were a wonderful bean, and she knows she was lucky to have you.

Fly free Latte!

39. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

((((((((((((CAROLYN))))))))))))) We lived with you & Latte, laughed, cried & now we are mourning the loss of our dear kitty friend..
    There are no words to say how we feel, but we all understand...Above & Beyond--That's what you were with Latte--And she knew..
    May your pain lessen as the days go by, May your memories make you smile, May you always remember the valiant fight you & Latte waged against this disease, and how Brave you both were...All I can give is HUGS & my deepest Sympathy...

40. Laura and Quincy

Laura and Quincy Member

I haven't be on the board very much lately, and when I visited today I was so sorry to see this. My deepest sympathies to you. I hope you can find some solace in your many memories of Latte and in the knowledge that you did everything humanly possible to attend to all of Latte's needs. I know you'll miss her. Try and take care of yourself as you embark on this painful, numbing journey of deep grief. Hopefully with time, the sadness will fade though it will never truly go away. But I hope for you that all the wonderful times with Latte will be what you think of first.

Take care.

41. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Carolyn))))) Your love and care for Latte has been among the most remarkable I've seen on this Board. You went to such lengths to give your dear Latte the highest quality of life you could, and listened to her when she said she was ready to go. I understand how shattered your heart is.

(((((Latte))))) What a surprise, to feel so whole and healthy again. May you send your Mom continual comfort, for she loves you with her soul. Fly free, dearest Latte. wings_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.