Loki 01/17 AMPS~130, +3.5~339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kacy and Loki, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Hi all. Loki started out with a good morning, which is more than I can say for myself. I have had a violent stomach virus all night and day, and didn't get to test him as early as I would have liked to. (I had to crawl to the fridge for his insulin this morning.) I feel like maybe I could have done something to prevent this bounce, had I been able to get a +2 or so, but I guess I will never know. :(

+8~142
    AMPS~130
    +3.5~339

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2848

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I don't suppose you can talk Loki into taking care of you for a while?

But the image of you crawling to the refrig makes me think I should write down all the details for Basil's care. Being prepared for an emergency when I was too sick to take care of him is really an important thing to plan for.

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Kacy,

I know you don't like the numbers.... it's totally understandable. I can't tell what went on with Loki either. On Jan 12, Loki did something similar, so unless he's acting different (meaning sick), not eating or giving you other signs which worry you, trust your cat and plug along. It 'may' be rebound.

I hope you feel better... the crawl to the fridge didn't sound too good.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry you're so sick... at least Loki is a great surfer. It does look like he is bouncing today.

5. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

I think you all are definitely right. It looks like it might be clearing though. I'm starting to feel a bit better, too, so maybe Loki was just trying to sympathize the only way he knew how! :lol:
    +6~399
    +8.25~285

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad you're feeling better and Loki's numbers are improving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.