One Drop test strips via subscription from Canada

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Karrie and Henry, Jun 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karrie and Henry

Karrie and Henry Member

Hi,

I was reading a post about someone who uses this service, they get a lot of strips on the monthly plan and pause the membership. I'm wondering if anyone can provide feedback on how to do this and how long it takes for supplies to be shipped. I can't find a Canadian website, just their main website. I assume the prices are USD and everything is shipped from the states.

Thank you.

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Karrie and Henry likes this.
  3. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Tagging @Sue and Luci who is American but has helped a few Canadians with the process.

4. FarmKitty

FarmKitty Member

Took me 13 days to get it shipped to west coast Canada.

Here is a relevant thread about it.

If you just want to test it out, I think you should get the 2x/day plan to start instead of the unlimited plan. They both come with 100 test strips to start, but the unlimited one starts at $89.99 USD and the 2x/day one is only $50.99 USD. If you do monthly billing then I assume you can always upgrade to the unlimited one whenever you need to. Also, I think it is better to do this because if shipping takes a while, then that cuts into your first month, so might as well save the money!

Make sure to look around for coupons. They will also have sales on holidays (20% off).

I ended up cancelling a month after:
    * The glucometer was not compatible with my old iPhone, so I had no way to easily order more test strips
    * Since I couldn't connect it with my phone, BG readings would not store with the date/time on the glucometer (very annoying)
    * It was also reading lower than my two other meters (not necessarily a bad thing)
    * Shipping took a lot longer than the Bravo strips I get at DiabetesExpress.com. I prefer the convenience.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I signed up early (when the company was just getting started for $49.95/month for unlimited strips. It does sync with my IPhone and it's easy to order strips whenever I open the last box (of 6 boxes) I order another box. Typically shipping takes about a week...it's not Amazon! LOL! I'm very pleased with their customer service too. Whenever the meter seems to get wonky (usually it's needing a battery replacement) I let them know and they send me a free replacement. I've been using their service for at least two years...it's all getting to be a blur now. So I'm a happy customer - mostly because I don't have to keep going to the store for strips and being fearful of running out - unlike getting Relion Syringes right now from Walmart - they're out and don't know when they'll get more in...'sigh'.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.