Peak times - systems analysis

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Gator & H (GA), Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Just positing....

I've noticed that things seem to come in waves here [both folk posting and folk being more active in replying].

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what correlates with this? Labs not being completed until Wed or what?

Health seems to have blown up today and was dead for the past four days.

Just wondering from the folks that have been here longer or are better at adding 2+2.

I really like how Paige helped get meme to post in PZI. Is there any way to get the triage group to encourage more of this? Ronnie is also wonderful at making sure we know here in PZI about new folks.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

It is weird, isn't it? When it rains it pours! I have noticed it before, but have no insights, except that around holidays it sometimes seem to be slower.

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

lol, yea as usual there's no good answer to anything. man.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

maybe Jupiter is in retrograde? :lol: (I have no idea what that means, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to cause problems!!!)

5. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

I think as vets use up the last of the Vetsulin they need to sell (did I say that?), and the Prozinc reps make more vet visits, that we are going to be more and more busy. Hold on to your hats......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.