PMPS 518 after hypo yesterday, okay to do 2U?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Whitney and Jonas, Jul 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitney and Jonas

Whitney and Jonas Member

I should’ve seen this coming but Jonas hit an all-time high of 518 PMPS after last night, would it be okay to give him 2U tonight?

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Tagging @Deb & Wink for you.
    I wasn't a prozinc user and honestly have no clue what to tell you after last night. It could be that he is still bouncing from last night.

3. Whitney and Jonas

Whitney and Jonas Member

Thank you <3 My gut says it'll be okay, I need to give it to him by 8PM because I have work tomorrow and I'm not working remotely anymore. But I'd love a second opinion because I'm still super duper on edge after last night.

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  4. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Also not a prozinc user, but my gut says he's bouncing and stick with the 1.0U for a little longer (especially if you won't be home during the day tomorrow, you might want to stay conservative on dose).

Hopefully Deb or another prozinc person will weigh in before you shoot.

5. NoahFL

NoahFL Member

Personally I would do the 1U until he clears the bounce to see where he really is. Still boggled by what caused those lows yesterday.

6. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

I tend to agree right everyone but also not a prozync user. It’s overnight too so maybe better play safe and go with 1 unit...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.