Product question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Poopers and Catia, Oct 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poopers and Catia

Poopers and Catia Member

Hey everyone
    My sister bought this item for our dog and she was wondering if we could use it for Poopers. If anyone knows or has any informations, that would be very helpful. The item is - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B018L0AWBC...t_i_W4X0MENZH4T21BCSW6Y0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
    Poopers has been having some issues with his skin we’re not sure what it is, he went to the vet and was given antibiotics but some scabs are still there. Of course if the item is not good we won’t be using it and haven’t tried it out yet on him. We tried it on our dog and 2 other cats and everything is good so far. Thank you in advance :cat:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

What is the name of the product? I am in the US so need to look it up here.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I used salmon oil for Neko, but not that particular brand. Some cat foods already contain salmon oil Start with a smaller dose so he doesn't get the runs.

Poopers and Catia likes this.
  4. Poopers and Catia

Poopers and Catia Member

this is the name on Amazon
    Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats 32oz - Soft Skin & Shiny Coat - 100% Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil - Omega 3 Dog Fish Oil Liquid for Dry Itchy Skin & Allergies - Supplement Fish Oil - Pets Love

5. Poopers and Catia

Poopers and Catia Member

Ok ok i’ll check his food, it says to do it by body weight so he would only get half a pump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.