? Snickers 7-17-20 - PMPS 80, +1 103 - dose advice?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SingsToCats, Jul 17, 2020.

1. SingsToCats

SingsToCats Member

I haven't posted in a while, it's been hectic. He surprised me by being low tonight, I fed him without thinking. An hour later he's only gone up a little. I haven't given him a shot yet, I haven't decided what to do.

He's had a lot of blues on his current dose, but he still goes up too high. I want to switch to TR, but then I have times when I can't monitor him at night.

Previous:
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-283-4-273-can-fish-oil-raise-glucose.232051/

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Since he's already been fed, I'd just skip tonight and start over in the morning.

You're only other choice would be to wait until it's been 2 hours since he ate and then (if high enough) shoot late....but that's going to effect the time you shoot for the next few days since you'd have to work your way back to your chosen shot time by adjusting 15 minutes per cycle or 30 minutes per day.

SingsToCats likes this.
  3. SingsToCats

SingsToCats Member

Thank you for the help. I decided to do what you suggested and skip the dose.